Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncrdhead Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Selling Photos
    Does anyone know how I can go about selling some of my photos? I have some really great ones of flowers that I would love to be able to make some money off! Any suggestions? Also, I am figuring that I need to copyright them. I checked out the sites that were suggested for copyrighting and I am assuming that the price they charge would only be for a copyright on ONE pic!? That could get pretty darn expensive!
    Well, thanks for any advice! God Bless and have a great day!;)
    prairie son Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Libraries and book stores have books listing calender, greeting card companies etc. that buy photography. These books give submission information as well as rates paid. Unless you are really good, be prepared for many rejections. There a million folks running around with a camera trying to sell free-lance photography. It is definitely a buyer's market.
    As for copyright; There is a yearly fee paid that covers all work done for 12 months. Used to be around $30. It may be more now, but you don't need to register each image.
    Good luck
    Prairie Son, retired pro photographer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resizing photos. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to place some photos on eBay, but I can't as the photos are too big. How can I reduce their size? Must I buy an expensive program like Photoshop? Also, I have an install CD but my iMac (OSX 10.1.2) tells me I can't install it because it does not appear to be compressed or encoded. What...

Photos ruined [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'll try. I have been taking our family pictures for years. I love the different things we are able to do and they never look corny like the ones you get at some studios. Anyway, I just recently moved and my lovely husband put a very heave...

Photos from PC to phone [ 2 Answers ]

I need help downloadin photos from my phone to my PC, any suggestions:confused:

View more questions Search