Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walkerbe Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 10:19 AM
    What works best to kill roaches
    How do I get rid of roaches
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Sep 22, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Boric acid is excellent. If you want to get it retail, look for "Roach Prufe" at large hardware chains. Good luck.
    walkerbe Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Thank you I will look . Can I buy just boric acid.and also where do I put it ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Boric acid is cheaper than Roach Pruf. Get it at any drugstore. Spread a 1/4-1/2" line along the baseboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have cock roaches can I get out of my lease? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my house in Northeast Philadelphia back in October with my fiancé and daughter and I am also pregnant with my second cild. A few weeks after moving in we noticed a roach problem we call the landlord and he acted surprised as if he didn't know and called an exterminator. When the...

Roaches appearing lately [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I have been through a very disgusting weekend-All of the sudden we began to see roaches appearing everyday! Starting on Sunday I saw a roach inside my closet(it was pretty huge too).. I have to admit, I haven't cleaned my closet for quite a while but I don't understand why...

Rats and roaches must die. [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do 2 get rid of rats and roaches from my house.:confused:

Small roaches in the kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

How do we get rid of these roaches that seem to be only in the kitchen. We live in Tampa, FL and the raoches look weird.. They seem to have somethng on their backs (like two bumps). What over the counter product is best to use and als safe to use. ( I have a two year old) ? Thanks, Yvette

Roaches in vent [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove dozens of roaches from a vent from my roof? :eek:

View more questions Search