Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaylee55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Pinhead size flying black bugs that bite
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 02:06 PM

We call them 'noseeums' in Northern Ontario.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I found lots of tiny black flying bugs on the bathroom ceiling tonight.. they crunch [ 1 Answers ]

I found lots of small black "crunchy" flying bugs in my bathroom tonight what could they be

I have found a pinhead size lump at the bas of my penis gla [ 1 Answers ]

I have just found a pinhead size lump in the middle of the base of the glans where the foreskins sits when erect. It seems as if the lump is inside the vain. It is only noticeable when the penis is erect. There is no pain.

Invisable small black flying bugs [ 1 Answers ]

I have some kind of invisable bug in my frontroom. It stays in the frontroom and does not go into the other rooms. It comes out in the evening. When you get it wet it is black. We put them in a bowl of vinegar and they turn orange. We have been trying for months to get rid of it and nothing has...

Little flying bugs in basement [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I seem to be having a big problem down under... in the basement that is.. I always notice a lotta dead little, flying bugs (about the size of a pinhead or slightly bigger) all over my basement floor and many of them dead near my 2 basement windows. I figured it was the tall grass outside so...

Flying bugs problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am so hoping that someone out there in never ever land who is not up at 5 am cause they were to buzy be swarmed by these invisable flying insects that are constantly bumbing into me, in my hair,eyes and are only in my bed room. When I'm using the PC I will catch a glimpse of them as they cut out...

View more questions Search