Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mallanson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 01:05 AM
    Grubs crawling inside our house
    We have found little - clear,pale like grubs that move like inch worms inside our house on the roof - crawling around the cornices - yuck - what are they - how did they get there? Please help
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 4, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Google "Angoumois grain moth larva." It sounds like you've got some pantry pests. The best way to get rid of them is to search through your dry goods, including dog food and birdseed, and disposing of anything you find that is infested. Infested products can exhibit some silk webbing-like fibers that may be the only sign you find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Central Air Is Not Inside the House [ 3 Answers ]

I would be more than glad if someone could tell me what wires I need to go buy ? My central air condition unit is in my back yard and I had someone to come and mow the lawn and I believe they cut some wires that run from the house to the air condition unit.When I have the air on the fan that's on...

Dog urinating inside the house [ 2 Answers ]

We have 3 Beagles and the youngest one is 5 years old and he never urinated inside the house. Lately he is being doing that. He used to let us know every time he need it to go out and he is no longer doing that. If we take him out he goes and if we take him out within 30 minutes he will urinate...

Painting Inside House [ 2 Answers ]

My paint was sucked up by the walls of the house. The house had only been painted twice.What can I do to avoid this? :eek:

Small inch worm like things crawling all over outside my house [ 0 Answers ]

Starting last night I discovered small brown 1/2 inch long "worms" or inch worms crawling all over my driveway, sidewalk, front doors and garage doors. Now they are still there on the 2nd day. Checked with the neighbors and 2 other homes have them also. Have no idea what they are but it is...

View more questions Search