Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilyvalentina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 03:46 PM
    If I was exposed to second hand crack smoke will I fail a drug test
    I am not a crack smoker.I got a dui on 9/7/2012.I went over today 9/12 a friends house for a couple of hours to watch a movie.Will the second hand smoke fail my drug and alcohol test on 9/13/2012. Please help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyvalentina View Post
    I am not a crack smoker.I got a dui on 9/7/2012.I went over today 9/12 a friends house for a couple of hours to watch a movie.Will the second hand smoke fail my drug and alcohol test on 9/13/2012. Please help.

Please clear something up for me -

You are on DUI probation (or something) and required to undergo periodic testing.

You were at a friend's house, "they" were smoking crack. You were not. You knew you were subject to testing, but you stayed.

Why? And how much smoke, how long?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second hand crack smoke [ 4 Answers ]

I don't smoke but it is smoked in the same house I live in can I pass a drug test tomorrow

Second hand crack smoke. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a smoker. Recently my roommate was placed on probation. We live in a hotel room and I have continued to smoke with him in the room. I make sure the heat/ac unit is running and the fan in the bathroom. I also use a filter to exhale through. Due to the precautions I am taqking, could he still...

Can second hand cocaine smoke show up in a urine drug test [ 2 Answers ]

If you are around a person who smokes crack cocaine on a daily basis can you get it into your system? How long will show up in a urine drug test? I took a urine drug test, it showed up in my urine. I haven't used the drug myself in over 6 months. I have since then removed these people from my...

Can you pass a drug test being around second hand smoke [ 1 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test wed. I took 2 loratabs Sunday! And I've been around second hand smoke. Will I pass my drug test

View more questions Search