Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carla.rich31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Can you pass a drug test being around second hand smoke
    I have to take a drug test wed. I took 2 loratabs Sunday! And I've been around second hand smoke. Will I pass my drug test
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Closed due to duplicate post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Will I pass my drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 5"5' 150 lbs female and I drink fairly regularly (about 2-3 days a week). Yesterday I consumed 3 12oz beers between 6 and 7pm and had 1/4 a beer around 11pm. I had to give a urine sample this morning at 10:30am. Will the alcohol show up on my drug test?

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search