Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 05:51 AM
    Lonely dog
    I am about to put down my lovely blueheeler cassie this sunday:( . I have come to terms with this but I do not know how my other dog, pepper, a little jack russel terrier cross, will cope. She is younger than cassie and has known and depended on her for as long as she can remember. In the few hours cassie was at the vet today pepper singlehandedly destroyed the fly wire on the back door! If anyone has any tips on how to combat loneliness in dogs, I would love to hear from u. :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2006, 06:07 AM
    Hi,
    I am so sorry to hear about your dog. We lost our little Poodle-Terrior mixed housedog this past Jan, and she is still missed.
    Your dog, Pepper, will need some time. You can help by giving her all the attention you can, exercising her, playing with her, taking her for long walks.
    It's the same as with humans; i.e. a loss has to take some time.
    Pepper will eventually be OK, but right now, will go through some tough times, not really knowing what to do by herself. I do wish you the best, and good luck to you and Pepper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

Down at the end of Lonely street? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you at Heartbreak Hotel? Right now, right this instant... Have I got a song for you... I discovered them listening to a country alternative station around where I live and then got onto Yahoo music launch to see if there was a video for it. The Band is called "Cowboy Crush" The...

Lonely and Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f is very good to me. We've been together for over 3 years. He always look out for me financially, calls me 2 or 3 times everyday and he says he wants to marry me. The problem is he has not spent any time with me for 3 months. He says he going through some things right now. He has a very...

View more questions Search