Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Should I take him back?
    :(Well me and my ex went out for 9 months about but we broke up awhile ago because aparently he didn't have feelings for me but I was told he was doing things behind my back and while we were going out he always used to go on about his "freind" in college so I used to kick about that but meh anyway the other day he came to me and asked if we could be friends but my other friend from school told me that my ex came to him and told him that he was shagging this girl from his college while we were going out so when my ex came to me and asked to be friends again I was a bit peeded off and angry so I told him I never wanted to speak to him or even be near him and so he walked away.

But a part of me now really wants to be friends with him now; even if he did that.
    But a part of me hates his guts for what he did!
    Also he tried to do things with me which I was well I am to young to do.

But like I still sort of like him but I hate him! I'M SO CONFUSED! Please help someone

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 08:42 AM

What do you gain by being friends with such a stand up, classy individual such as him?

Nov 26, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    What do you gain by being friends with such a stand up, classy individual such as him?

Good point :D
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 08:45 AM
    This is very simple really, from an outsiders point of view... NO!!

Like KC said... what is init for you? really....

1. He hurt you,
    2. He didn't have feelings for you
    3. He broke up with you
    4. He is gone
    and he should probably stay gone!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 08:46 AM

:) glad to see that you took to KC's answer

Nov 26, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxypox View Post
    This is very simple really, from an outsiders point of view.... NO!!

Like KC said... what is init for you? really....

1. He hurt you,
    2. He didn't have feelings for you
    3. He broke up with you
    4. He is gone
    and he should probably stay gone!

thanks also ^_^ those points are very good hehe I will deffinitly take your advice thank you :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 11:55 AM

I will make it unanimous, save the drama, and the confusion, by leaving him, and his fake friendship alone. You can do better.
    JohnD212 Posts: 101, Reputation: 8

Nov 26, 2008, 05:30 PM

Even though I'm new on this board.. and also recently had a break up... I would vote to let it go and do no contact. I'm struggling with that at this moment. My mother always asked me: how much is your love worth? So I ask you... how much is your love worth? Is it worth giving to someone who obviously doesn't deserve it? I hope your answer is no.

Hang in there... this is yet another bump in life. You're not alone going through this...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 05:47 PM

He sounds like a complete d*ck! My advise as always is the following (in no particular order):

1) Allow for lots of time
    2) Go no contact
    3) Plan some things to look forward to
    4) Do exercise
    5) Learn from the past
    6) Improve yourself if you can
    7) Change your current lifestyle, where it be job/sports/friends etc
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 26, 2008, 07:09 PM
    All right lets see, speaking for myself as "a college guy" I would personally say that this friendship B/S is him trying to just get into your pants again down the road, or have you be a back up. If he wanted to truly be friends with you, he wouldn't bluntly ask you lets be friends okay? Cool! No he would treat you like a human being...

Hope this helps you, have a great thanksgiving...
    EN Ken Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Nov 27, 2008, 12:33 AM

You want to be friends with him because you are responding to him emotionally. This is a situation where you need to ignore the emotion and respond logically.

You've gotten lots of great advice, so hopefully you'll take it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search