Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 10:06 PM
    He felt we are not suitable and needs a break
    We were together for 3 months or so... I always felt he was not caring enough... many times I confronted him.once,I suggested a break-up he refused and asked me to give him more time to adapt to this relationship and he would find more time for me... though we do not get to see each other often.. we do contact once a day or two... things got better after that... however,it was on our anniversary and I was scheduled for work... I did not received a message or call wishing me that.. I was furious and confronted him on that.. he said he did not want to disturb my work and he intended a surprise visit on me the next day instead.In a slip of my tongue, I argued with him and touched on the fatal subject I assumed he does not love me as much as his previous girlfriend.. he was really angry on hearing this.. the next day,he dropped me a visit and said he wanted a break-up initially but changed his mind and wants a break... he said he felt I gave him a lot of pressure and felt he was not good enough for me.. the following days,I called and text him he said he felt we are not suitable and he's confused.he said he needs a serious break and asked me not to contact him during this period.im heartbroken... what should I do? I knew it was my mistake for pressing him too hard.would I ever get an answer from him?
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Mar 6, 2008, 10:11 PM
    1st of all it sounds like you moved way to fast, 3 months isn't near enough time to get to know anyone, I'm sure it probably feels right in your heart and your hurting right now but this is probably a good thing that this is happening now instead of a year down the road.. and as far as you throwing the ex in the picture you have to realize how you would feel if he did that to you.. I know the nc rule is hard to keep but if its meant to be then he will contact you!!
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Mar 7, 2008, 01:03 AM
    I take it you are young, high school? Things like "love" , "anniversary" , and "not caring enough" is WAY too soon for 3 months. It sounds to me like you are scaring this guy off. I totally agree with not calling you at work, I HATE it when people call me when they know I am at work.

It sounds like this guy is a little freaked out to me. You aren't listening to him "he felt i gave him a lot of pressure" and then you talked him out of breaking up. He obviously doesn't want to hurt you, and it sound slike you blew the surprise he had for you the next day.

Learn from all this please. I'm not trying to be rude or mean, it just doesn't seem like you are getting the full picture here. He has told you twice now that this isn't working for him, and I'm betting that will come up again soon.

If you do want to keep this guy, leave him be for the next few days. ZERO contact, not even a text. You need to show this guy you are not clingy, and can be rational in some way.

Above all, you can't make someone want to be with you. Let him go.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 11:04 PM
    You tried and it didn't work, so move on with your own life. If you couldn't get it together in 3 months, then there is no point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suitable days to have an intercourse and become pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.I wanted to find out which are the days in a month,when a women can have sex and the chance of becoming pregnant are more?

I'm diabetic are these gift baskets suitable? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm diabetic are these gift baskets suitable?: Diabetic Hampers Thanks, Giles

Suitable colour for reading [ 3 Answers ]

Which is the most suitable colour of light during reading from the healthiness of human eyes?

Suitable digital cameras for my lense [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nikon F75 (D75 in the US) film camera with two lenses: Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G and Nikon AF Nikkor 28-100mm 1:3.5-5.6 G I would like to purchase a suitable Nikon digital SLR body with which I could use both of the above lenses. I appreciate answers with a list of Nikon...

Need to find something suitable [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find an intense, opera like song for a film project I'm doing. I need something like the song played on the commercial for red-hot pringles or on the spiderman2 trailer. If anyone knows of anything like this I'd appreaciate any and all opinions.

View more questions Search