Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voguegirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Embarrassing habit during sex
    Since I've started being a bit more wild during sex I have a really embarrassing problem. My boyfriend likes to do lots of different positions and once he removes his penis from me I get terrible wind from the front (fanny fart) and he doesn't really say much but I find it highly embarrassing, after sex I could still go on releasing this wind for a while but its actually involuntary I cannot stop it from coming out and sometimes they are REALLY long, can anyone help me, as its putting me off sex
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Sometimes a lot of air can be pushed into the vagina. Vagina's are an amazing organ made to stretch around a baby's head. The fact that you are taking on air is because he is doing such a fine job. Tell him that the outflux of air embarrasses you. It may not bother him at all. In any case, it's not abnormal.
    voguegirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 04:22 AM
    So would many other women also experience these noises, and basically your saying its natural, there's nothing that can be done about it?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Jan 9, 2008, 04:23 AM
    That is exactly what is being said. Very normal.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 01:09 PM
    I think it must be fairly common for women to take in air into the vagina in different kinds of situations.

This discussion can get too, hm, too much, so I'll just let it go at that... :D
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Happens pretty frequently... the first time, I thought the girl had passed gas, then I realized what had happened... I had a good laugh about it, but really... I find it normal.
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Jan 9, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Yes, as everyone before my has said, this is normal. And it's good to know that your boyfriend doesn't make fun of you because of that. I don't know if this suits your personality but it may help to just laugh it off. Sex can be enjoyed in many different ways and can be many different things, including humourous.
    zhierl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 08:55 PM
    That happens to my wife at times when we do certain positions. Honestly I can say that it really doesn't bother me at all, we both laugh it off usually and leave it at that. I wouldn't worry too much. Like everyone said it is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about, just another natural thing that the human body does.:)
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Its normal nothing to worrie about :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Happens all the time... we joke about it... wife usually says whewwww what did YOU eat looking at me...
    the engineer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Just means that you have very good sex... very normal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this going to become a habit in the futur? [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I ever drank alcohol it was summer 05 and I was 12. I went to Florida with 2 of my friends and her brother and dad. We stayed at there grandparents house and her brother got us a bottle of hennesey. After that night I didn't drink for months. But I started pills a few months later...

Embarrassing meeting [ 5 Answers ]

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think your the father of one of my kids." Now his mind travels back to the...

Embarrassing White Freckles [ 1 Answers ]

On every inch of my legs are little white freckles! I'm not talking about those little white scars you get from cuts or scrapes either, they look exactly like freckles. They're less noticeable on my thighs, but absolutely visible from my knees down (well actually there aren't any on my knees)....

Embarrassing leakage [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I had 3 kids, and I am 41 years old. My last son was over 10 lbs and they were ALL regular deliveries, with no drugs. The last kid really did a number on me. So about 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy, BEST thing I ever did. No more monthlies and cramps. But ever since I was little, I had...

Ok... this is embarrassing... [ 14 Answers ]

So tonight things are getting hot and heavy between me and my lady friend, and we decide to take it to the bedroom... I was SO ready to go until it came time, then I just totally freaked myself out and couldn't do it! Now, I have NO problem getting aroused by any means, but I just couldn't shut off...

View more questions Search