Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Then sweety, instead of calling them a loser, say exactly the truth, if you feel it is necessary to get into someone else's business. Yes, I have four kids and I will be getting braces for my son this month, if I went out and bought a few outfits instead of putting the downpayment on the braces, I wouldn't be a loser, I would be neglectful! I am of course saving the downppayment, but honey, I don't think what I am doing is your business. So is this a friend of yours? And you are tired of hearing about how upset he/she is?
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    What is your definition about "loser"?

I constantly think ppl are losers if they drop school coz they spent their money traveling instead of paying tuition, or ppl made big mistakes at work(like talking rubbish about boss,steal stuff), or ppl who don't pass tests coz they don't study hard,
    I easily think ppl are loser? and do u think they are losers? or my definition is too strict!

I don't want to think so many ppl are losers...but...I sometimes think ppl who picked the wrong majors at college then they can't find a job they want after they gradauted are losers too!

Do u think they are??:confused:
    Winners Never Quit... and Quitters Never Win...
    One loses only when they don't try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loser ex comes bαck? αnd I'm mαrried. [ 14 Answers ]

K well this situαtion I find kindα funny. But it's been α couple dαys thαt someone cαlls αnd hαngs up repeαtedly.. first I thought k it's α prαnk no biggie. But then lαst night someone finαlly αnswered:confused: αnd it wαs my (drunk) ex -- like from oooo 2003-2004ish? Lol I don't even remember...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser ? [ 6 Answers ]

To tell you the truth I am fan of The Biggest Loser show and I can relate to a lot of the problems those people are going through. How many of you are watching this show. Do you like it ?

Pregnant By A 3-Night Stand! Guy Is A Mean Loser! [ 2 Answers ]

He's a loser and I'm an idiot woman. I am pregnant (about 1 month) and this guy and I had sex 3 times in the last year. He's being mean and nasty and/or ignoring me now, so I'd like to know what rights I have and what he will be mandated to do as far as financial support. I didn't do this alone,...

View more questions Search