Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Computernerd6312 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Embarrassing White Freckles
    On every inch of my legs are little white freckles! I'm not talking about those little white scars you get from cuts or scrapes either, they look exactly like freckles. They're less noticeable on my thighs, but absolutely visible from my knees down (well actually there aren't any on my knees). Basically I want to know if there are any lotions or anything I can put on my legs to make them go away or at least make them less noticeable?
    A coconut Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 09:32 PM
    You could probably try make up to cover them up a little, I have a clear descoloration on my neck, I just ignore it, and no one complains, everybody else only care about their own looks, so, don't take this stuff too seriously, relax. It's more likely that people will like you more for the person you are than for your looks, besides, if you love people and are friendly, people will love you back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about my freckles? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

Really dark freckles [ 3 Answers ]

I get these really dark, almost black freckles when I get a little bit of a tan. My skin is naturally very pale, but I've gotten more color so far this summer. Can anyone tell me how to make these spots on my shoulders and chest go away?

Embarrassing leakage [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I had 3 kids, and I am 41 years old. My last son was over 10 lbs and they were ALL regular deliveries, with no drugs. The last kid really did a number on me. So about 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy, BEST thing I ever did. No more monthlies and cramps. But ever since I was little, I had...

Freckles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wanted my skin to clear up and to lose my freckles... they seem to be disappearing but very slowly... will they completely disappear and how long will it take if they can disappear... :D

Ok... this is embarrassing... [ 14 Answers ]

So tonight things are getting hot and heavy between me and my lady friend, and we decide to take it to the bedroom... I was SO ready to go until it came time, then I just totally freaked myself out and couldn't do it! Now, I have NO problem getting aroused by any means, but I just couldn't shut off...

View more questions Search