Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monimoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Worried sick
    Will my fiancé lose his job after being convicted of a felony? And if so can he get another one ever??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Sorry, monimoon, but we are not clairvoyant in any way in order to help you with the question. All he can do is keep his nose clean and not commit a crime again.
    nasa297 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monimoon
    Will my fiance lose his job after being convicted of a felony? And if so can he get another one ever????
    In Ohio they are trying to pass a law to give people a second chance. Sealing records of non-violent offenses. One time offenders. Good luck
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I would like to see proof of that. Can you site anything on line that show this may be happening.

I think zero tolerance is a good rule to follow. In Ontario we have a new highway law which you should be aware of. Any car on A HIGHWAY going 50 k over the speed limit (say on the 40l which is the main route for anyone coming from the States) has their car impounded at that moment and their license taken away. That started September 24th. And they isn't fooling. They are doing it. Oh, and the fine is $2000.

That's zero tolerance; and the same applies to crime in Ontario.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried Sick! [ 2 Answers ]

:( :confused: Hey I know I haven't been on here and asked a question for a while. But I have a major dilemma now. I am now 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I went for my first OB appointment on September the 20th. They done a pap smear then because I hadn't had one done in a few years for lack of...

I'm really worried! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello!Im 19 and have recently broken my virginity with my current boyfriend of the same age.The strangest thing is that when we had intercourse for the second time,he complained that I had gotten too big for him.I definitely did not cheat on him,so how could this have happened.Im really woried,is...

Should we be worried? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not a woman so I'm not sure I should be posting here but I figure this is the best place to get answers. My girlfriend and I had unportected sex the day her last period ended. I did not ejaculate in her and the whole thing didn't last very long. I was wondering what are the chances of...

Worried... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am new here and needing a little help.I am 21 years old and have not had my period for 6 months,I stupidly waited until now and went to see a doctor.He ask me a few question and then gave me hormone pills(3 months).I have just started taking them.I am worried about the side effects of the...

View more questions Search