Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaTsMeO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 04:56 PM
    How do you get dried "snot" to release fromt the inside of the baby's nose?
    How do you get dried "snot" to release fromt the inside of the baby's nose?
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Go to your chemist and ask for nose fess squeeze some up his nose wait for about 1 minute then get cotton buds and remove it.
    That's how I do it if they get stuck which is rare I usually just use cotton buds even soak them in warm water and then try to get it out hope it helps
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Go to wal-mart, or a local drug store and purchase a bottle of "little noses", it is a saline solution that you spray into the nose that will help to dissolve, or breakup the dried mucus so that it can be expelled with the use of a, hmm , I don't know what it is called, but the ball looking thing that has a stem on it that you squeeze, then insert into the nostril and release the grip to "suck" in the mucus. ( it resembles a baster).
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    go to wal-mart, or a local drug store and purchase a bottle of "little noses", it is a saline solution that you spray into the nose that will help to dissolve, or breakup the dried mucus so that it can be expelled with the use of a, hmm , i don't know what it is called, but the ball looking thing that has a stem on it that you squeeze, then insert into the nostril and release the grip to "suck" in the mucus. ( it resembles a baster).
    Hehe:p It's called a nasal aspirator.
    Mowerman I would rate you, but I have to spread some rep.
    That's what my children's doctor suggested I do when dried mucus or a cold was causing a stuffy nose.

Also I used Q-tips (cotton buds), like newmummy, to very gently get the easy ones out.
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2007, 07:49 PM
    I found the nasal aspirator didn't work for me I couldn't suck them out with I tried so many times but was unsuccessful so that why I just use that lilltle noses fess up then cotton buds it works a treat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Central A/C in condo not "dripping" condensation outside + pan fills up inside [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings, Our second floor condo central a/c unit is not dripping the condensing outside. The water sits in the pan (inside) and does not drip out. We end up going downstairs and using a shop vac to suck out the sitting water. We also tried using those algae tablets and liquid, but none...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

"nose tossing" [ 2 Answers ]

My dog sometimes uses her nose to tip over her water bowl. She sometimes does the same thing with her food container. Sometimes she does it to the point that the skin on her nose peels and starts to bleed. Why does she do this? Should I "control" this behavior? My dog's 6 years old. Thanks!

View more questions Search