Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SickandAnnoyed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 08:09 AM
    At the end of my rope. PLEASE HELP!
    I am a 25 year old female. I have been having pelvic pain for about 2 months now. I have been in the ER at least 10 times with no help. I have seen 2 GYNs and a gastroenterologist and a urologist. I have been diagnose with interstitial cystitis and IBS(4 years ago). My GYN has done aa pelvic exam and a diagnostic laparoscopy(to check for endometriosis). I don't have it. My mestrual cycle after the surgery was extremely heavy after starting 2 days late. My dr said that it had nothing to do with the surgery and started me on pregesterone which stopped the bleeding. I have a history of ovarian cysts but do not currently have any cysts. My current symptoms are: pelvic pain that radiates into my back and down my leg,pelvic pressure and fullness,abdominal bloating(I look like I'm 5 months pregnant),painful bowel movements,pain during and after intercourse,urinary frequency,constipation,and extreme fatigue. Any input is really appreciated.. I don't know where to go from here and I'm sick of being in pain everyday. Thank You in advance
    tcbard Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 06:11 AM
    I am no expert. All I know is that when people I know, including family, cannot get their problem solved, they keep going to different doctors until they find one that has answers. Don't give up. Keep going to doctors. It's expensive and unpleasant, but your quality of life is at stake. I am convinced there is a doctor out there who can help you. I've seen it over and over. My son suffered with a problem for 10 years before he found a doctor who fixed him perfectly. It was a simple fix too. I'm praying for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

At the end of my rope with cat [ 14 Answers ]

A while ago I posted that our cat doesn't use her litter pan to pee. Well I've tried everything in the book and what you suggested on here. Nothing works. Yesterday I rubbed her mouth in it and put her outside and as soon as she was out one door she was to the next to get back in. The story is,...

At the end of my rope, advice please! [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 5 yrs. I have always had feelings for my ex that never seemed to go away. We had a really bad break up. He dumped me with no reason, and I never seemed to "get over it". We talked onces right after, but never talked about our relationship. Skip forward years later and...

Furnace Issue, At the end of my rope! [ 3 Answers ]

OK. This will be a long one guys. Get comfortable. My wife and I got married in October and purchased our first home as well then. The house checked out fine during the inspection and we were eager to get moved in. As soon as we move in though we started having furnace issues. We would set the...

I am at the end of my rope [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this one. It looks to me like Bi-polar disorder, but I am not qualified. For a few days out of a week, my wife is happy and "normal". About once a week, she will pick little fights with me over BS like small messes on the counter, work not being completed... essentially...

My household is exploding I'm at the end of my rope [ 8 Answers ]

Help! My household is exploding! I work 10 hours a day and my husband and my 21 year old son are having trouble finding work because they are limited in skills and the area they can work in because we don't have a car and all my money goes to rent and electricity, I can't get them to do household...

View more questions Search