Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kornie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 04:22 PM
    When your daughter hates you?
    We as a family have been having problems for a few years my Husband is never at home doesn't give me any money to look after our 4 children and life has been difficult I did leave him in June but couldn't live where we has moved as I was getn my car smashed also my children were being bullied and my eldest daughter got involved with a man that was no good for her. So my husband asked me to go back and I felt like I had no option but to return.
    Since going back life has just got worse to the point were I nearly took my own life I couldn't get out of bed for 2 weeks...
    My eldest daughter who is 17 went into school and told them I was locking my children in a room beating and starving them which was not true. I ended up with police and social work att my door they done their investigation well it is still on going.
    Anyway my daughter left the next day and moved in with the man she had been seeing when I had left my husband. He is a drug dealer and just isn't any good for her, her family are low lifes.
    My Daughter won't speak to me won't see me she stayed on at school she is in 6th year but hasn't been going.
    I thought we had a good relationship everyone thought we were so close I am devastated. My husband isn't interested and as I said since moving back our lives have became unbearable. I'm trying my best with my other 3 children but am crying every day worrying constantly. I just don't understand why she doesn't want to see any of us. I don't understand why she lied to the school and has now left us in this mess I just really don't understand. My life was hard enough as was the kids without this.
    Now she is living with a drug dealer in a dump of an area she will no doubt drop out of school etc I'm so worried... I don't see what I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter hates me [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 22, married and has two children. We have had a very rocky relationship. She is in and out of my life. This latest time, my mother-in-law let them rent a house for 5 months and told them it was going to be sold, but they could stay as long as they understood it was temporary and...

Why my daughter hates me? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is way past 40 and still she blames me for her past. She is married 14 yrs, and has a wonderful husband who makes a ton of money, two healthy children and forgets the good things between her and I. What do I do? The children are distant, so I do not send gifts or money to them. I have...

My daughter hates me [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 years old & recently started talking down to me. She has worst attitude to only me & her little sister is doing it now too. When they talk to anybody else they are as nice as pie, but when it comes to their mother, they hate me. Why the sudden change in attitudes?

Why my daughter hates me? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter always tells me that she hates me when she gets mad.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.