Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colin3daniel8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 03:56 AM
    My boyfriend of 11 years, couldn't answer me when I asked him if he still loved me.
    He just paused and said all I do is fight with him with stupid comments and more or less said I was making him unhappy. We then tried talking and long story short, he falls asleep? What does that say? I take it he not only does NOT love me but he does not even care anymore.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 24, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Do you often ask him if he loves you? Is this something you have done for a long time? I would find that very needy and wearing if my husband did that. Or has his behaviour suddenly changed to make you question him? If he has suddenly withdrawn his affection that would obviously have you wondering why.

So what is really going on here - your insecurities are driving him nuts, or his lack of input into the relationship is making you question everything? Can you tell us more about how you got to this point please?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 02:43 PM
    If you have determined that then what is the problem? Break up, move on, and find someone who is going to show you at least a little respect.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 04:44 PM
    I think you take it as he is tired of arguing about the same thing, over and over.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 06:06 PM
    It takes 2. After 11 years, I would hope that you can talk. Geez.

Make a plan on how best to communicate. That you both agree on. Not at the night, all boiled up.

Girls can nag, guys can bail. That's easy.

Fix that. Communicate with honesty. Maybe you never have.

What's the next 11 going to be like?

Are you both in for that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife filed for divorce, I didn't want a divorce, I still loved her, I asked why? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't want a divorce because I didn't want to be away from my family , and I still loved my wife, I pleaded with her to not do this and asked her why , she told me the reason was cause of " how I used to treat her " , I wasn't a saint when we first got married , but I wasn't that bad . I never...

Girlfriend of 2 years told she loved me but out of nowhere doesn't want relationship? [ 15 Answers ]

Well we could both honestly tell anyone that we were the happiest we have ever been being with each other we weren't only dating we were best friends, everything seemed perfect I'm still in college she just got full time job so we saw each other just enough and were still free to do what we wanted....

I can't rememebr the name of a film I loved years ago.. help? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a children's film and the family moved to a new house that had a pond but it turned out there was a gold mine under it so the drained it to get the gold but everyone in the village told them it was a bad idea. The father started getting sick so the boy and girl did it by themselves but...

Loved the same guy, my ex, for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm completely clueless on what to do. Explaining this from the beginning: Three years ago I switched schools. I already knew this one guy there that my friend from my old school knew. I had talked to him a bit here and there. At first when I met him I absolutely hated him. He liked me...

View more questions Search