Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazia13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 11:13 AM
    When will my son start Talking
    My son is 3 and does not talk much he says small words like "bye",hello"and can count up two 10 but I would like to ask that when will he start talking.
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Some boys will be late in talking. Don't worry. Spend more time with him and encourage him to speak to you. Ask him the names of his favourite animals, etc and make sure he's spending enough time with kids his age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old son is barely talking. A little worried he could be autistic. [ 9 Answers ]

I have a three year old little boy who is very delayed in his speech. When he was born he wasn't breathing for a while and they had to use one of those balloon looking things to make him breath. After about 15 minutes of that he started on his own. I have always been concerned that may have...

My son is 2 yrs 5 months and not talking any suggestions? [ 4 Answers ]

"My son is 2yrs 5 months and he is not speaking in sentences. He pulls me to what he wants and wines at me he says about 15 words but he doesn't really talk at all. He can count to 13 forwards and backwards he knows some shapes no colors and he knows the abc's but he can't say them by himself.He...

Talking to my ex about our son [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for some advice on how to deal with this, I am due to speak to my ex tonight because he wants to see our son. Our son is nearly 4 and we separated when he was 6 months old. Until my son was around 2 years old he was unreliable with money, often didn't give me any but saw our son every...

Son talking to dead! [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 year old son talks to my dead grandfather and my mother in law that is also past on? Is this OK or should I get him help, because he does it in the middle of the day and when he's sleeping and its creepy me out!? What should I do?? :confused::eek:

How do I start talking to him? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so as most of you people know there's this guy that I like but,I don't really speak to him,it's a shame really. But I can't every time I say to myself I can do it,I end up not doing it,I guess its just the nerves,playing up.. but how should I start a conversation with him with out getting shy?...

View more questions Search