Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neallou2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 10:57 PM
    My adult daughter hates me
    Out of the blue I am no longer to call or talk to my granddaughter, whom I've babysat for since she was 6 weeks old, something awful has happened to my daughter and she won't talk about it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 11:09 PM

I'm sorry if you misunderstood, but Dr. Phil is not a member of this website.

How old is your daughter? Was there a disagreement between the two of you? How old is the granddaughter?

{Mod Note: Subject edited-<>}
    neallou2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Not really. And she is going to be 5 in Nov. However My husband had a wreck in their 20 yr old truck, used only for this and that. My son-in-law is outraged. My husband has 2 fractures in his hip!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:43 PM

Why is your son-in-law so outraged about the accident, especially since since your husband was injured. How did accident happen?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 01:48 PM

There is way more to this story than she is sharing.

People just don't forbid Grandparents to see their Grandchildren for no reason.

I too would like to know about this accident?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neallou2000 View Post
    she won't talk about it.
    Hello n:

Neither are you. So far we don't really know what's going on, and already you've posted new information. We're not going to pull every relevant fact out of you, one post at a time. If you want help, please tell us the ENTIRE story from start to finish. Then, and ONLY then can we help you.

excon
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 31, 2010, 04:56 AM
    You said, that your husband had a wreck in their truck. And your son-in-law was outraged. Well, the first thing that comes to mind to me is MONEY. Are you all or did you or even think about suing them? Was the wreck your husbands fault? Maybe he wasn't supposed to be driving it and it is coming back on your daughter and son-in-law. Maybe they are having issues because of the wreck. Maybe legal or financial. I agree, an adult child is not going to just stop talking to a parent for no reason. There is MUCH more to this (what little you are telling). There has to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My adult daughter hates me [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter is 35 years old. Her father and I have been divorced for over 30 years. She has 3 adorable girls, age 11, 9 and 8. She has a nice home, good husband that provides well. She got her LPN when she was 19, and is working on her RN now, along with working part time at a nursing facility. ...

His adult daughter hates me [ 3 Answers ]

My significant other moved into my home at his request 3 years ago. We have been together for several years total. His former wife is very bitter towards me and continues to cause drama. (Hang up calls, berating me, spreading stories, telling him to come to his senses, denigrating my religion). He...

My adult daughter hates me [ 5 Answers ]

I love my 30 year old daughter and have always tried to be a great mom to her. I have given her everything I can afford and have taken care of her four children while she was in college and when she is at work, for free of course. Five years ago her husband was sent to prison for abusing her and...

View more questions Search