Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frustratedwhim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 07:38 AM
    My live in boyfriend always goes out
    He is unemployed and has a motorcycle and its like he thinks he's on vacation. He is always looking for a way to leave the house, go out woth friends or even just family. It bothers me because we never spend anytime together, he doesn't take me out (even when he had money). His last excuse is that we spend last weekend together (we only spent one day together, the rest of the weekend he was out or was sleeping). Every time I tell him something, he figts with me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 07:57 AM

So why are you living with this ghost??
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Oct 18, 2010, 08:04 AM

How long have you been together?
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Oct 18, 2010, 03:51 PM

Take the keys to his motorcycle and tell him to take his pick. If he chooses the motorcyle have a bag waiting by the door.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 03:59 PM

Are you able to go with him some of the time? How is he getting money to go off so frequently?

If he doesn't respond to you stating that you would like to spend more time with him, to come to an agreeable compromise, you may end up having to rethink your living arrangements if it's not what you signed up for and find acceptable.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustratedwhim View Post
    He is unemployed and has a motorcycle and its like he thinks he's on vacation. He is always looking for a way to leave the house, go out woth friends or even just family. It bothers me because we never spend anytime together, he doesnt take me out (even when he had money). his last excuse is that we spend last weekend together (we only spent one day together, the rest of the weekend he was out or was sleeping). Everytime I tell him something, he figts with me.
    By chance is his name Greg?

No, sorry, I just work with a woman who is in the same situation as you are, and you described your boyfriend right down to the T.

So I will tell you the same thing I tell her, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck.

When people show their true colors, believe them.

I think you should move on, not move out(he needs to).

You can do better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live-In Boyfriend in Atlanta, GA [ 8 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home in atlanta, geogia. My name is solely on the deed. My boyfriend and I have been living here for 2 weeks. The only thing in his name is the power bill, trash and gas. Our relationship is not working out so I want to know what do I need to do for him to leave? Can I just...

Live-in Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend has been living in my house for the most part of eight years. I own this home and he is not on the mtg. All of the utilities are in my name, other than his cell phone. He has never signed a lease. He does get mail here (obviously). Our relationship has deteriorated to the...

Live-in boyfriend in sc [ 3 Answers ]

I moved to sc less than a year ago. I had a live-in boyfriend who is now just a roommate. He has a separate bedroom but still pays rent which is less than half the mortgage. I want him out. He's very comfortable, he's living in a new house, all the utilities are paid and he's eating. I asked him to...

Should I get rid of my live in boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have been with him for 9 year's and he is still living of me. I have a disabled son he's 10. And he will not help with anything. Any money he makes he keeps to himself, he plays out still and he's 44. Its always my mate my mates. He lives on his computer while I do the shopping the house work...

I can't live without my ex boyfriend ! [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to live without my ex and I don't know what to do. We had been together for 6 years and have a 2 year old son together. Before we broke up I was always the jealous type and always accusing him of cheating. I was always accusing him about that cause he was always flirting, he says" it...

View more questions Search