Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedRoverGP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 01:23 AM
    Healing for lacerated fat pad on finger.
    I cut the fat pad of my middle finger off almost completely on Jan 2nd. I received 12 stitches which have since been removed. I constantly have to have sterti strips put on as the edges seem to not want to heal and close. The skin around the cut is also starting to peel off. Any ideas why this is happening and what the healing time is?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 02:10 AM
    The complete healing time will be approximately 3 months before you have no issues with this at all.

Are your hands staying moist? This would cause this to happen. It needs to be kept dry at all times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

Self Healing Hardware [ 3 Answers ]

For the second time in five years my hardware has healed it self.This time my year old cell phone was taken to my retailer.I told them it froze and I could not make calls. The tech told me it could not be fixed,A few days ago I recharged the phone and it now works The phone is no longer online but...

Healing after a break up [ 4 Answers ]

How do you block out the hurt and heal fast.

View more questions Search