Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keanjohannes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 03:05 PM
    How to keep my daughter in law from ruining my relationship with my son?
    My son is engaged to a girl .Ever since they got together two years ago he has not gotten along with any of his own family.She does not like it when he goes anywhere with us and he allows her to do and say anything she wants to us.He has changed so much for the worse!
    How do we resolve this problem How do we keep our son close to us? And how do we get along when she is always trying to pull us apart?
    We want us all to get along and be close but the two of them don't care.
    When she gets mad at him for even going to lunch with us. Instead of telling her too bad! That's my family,and I can go to lunch with them if I want. He gives into her,apologises and then somehow we end up being the bad guys.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2009, 03:09 PM
    <moved from Forum Help to Other Family & People>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am ruining my relationship with lies that I don't even have to lie about [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfreind and I have been together for a year now and I am continusly lying to her and the stuff I lie about is so little , but then she calls me out on it and I just lie again to get out of it , what kind of problem is this I need help I don't want to lose this girl and she doesn't deserve to...

My dad is ruining our relationship [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years (10 on March 2010). We have two beautiful children together. We are not married because he is not divorce "OFFICIAL". We have tried to file his divorce twice (two different County's) but to no avail. From time to time he would tell me he...

My insecurities ruining my relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this great guy for five months now, and things are going great. We always do things together and we do love each other now already. The thing is, I met him over the summer, and we both are attending college right now. I'm 19, he's 22. The problem is, we attend two different...

How to stop sex from ruining my relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I have a bad past with a ex boyfriend. I lost my virginity to him. This effects my current boyfriend. It effects him a lot actually. To the point, where sometimes its hard to look at me. I was my current boyfriends first. The problem is, He wants sex all the time. I don't want that, I had that...

My insecurities are ruining my relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I'm dating a wonderful man and we have been together almost a year. The problem is that I get upset about stupid little things. My feelings get hurt easily and I in turn act pouty and differently towards my boyfriend. This eventually turns into a fight. I've jeopardized his trust a number of...

View more questions Search