Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angb317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Daughter is talking with ghost.
    Hi, I live in Fl and I have a 16 year old daughter who believes she has a ghost friend and he follows her talks with her interacts with her and is her age... now I believe in spirits and paranormal and such but I find it hard to believe a ghost can be around all the time and interact with her all the times she says.
    I don't know what to think and I don't want to call her crazy. Any idea? Thanks Angela
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 08:48 AM

Sixteen years old is a little too old to be talking to imaginary friends. Does she not have friends of your own at school she socializes with ?

I would recommend not making a big deal of this ghost friend. It may pass, but if it doesn't soon, I would get her out and involved in some activities at a gym, or a part time job for a youngster.

Tick
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 11:02 AM

I agree don't make a big deal about it.
    Notice if she develops other weird behaviors before you get too concerned.
    It may not be a ghost but a spirit guide/angel or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going beyond talking [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been talking with this girls for a while but nothing really has been happening, can anyone give me advice to advance our relationship?

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

She is not talking to me [ 7 Answers ]

I have a girl friend but few days before when I got bored by her I diverted her calls to my another female friend and since then she is not talking to me I just don't know what to do and how to make her talk to me again I tried a lot on her cell but she is not responding.:(

Talking to daughter about my past.what's appropriate? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been struggling with this for a while now, and I am interested to hear the opinions of other moms. I am quite sure I can't be alone in this. Let me just explain, for context, that I was a very different person in my youth, back before I married and had children. I am sure many others can...

View more questions Search