Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IamHidden Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Scars On My Forearm
    About I don't know how many months ago but I carved an H & a J into my forearm because that was my x boyfriends ennisals it was on the top of my forearm I now after the most noticeable scars ever! :( & I hate it because I always have to wear longsleve tshirts and sweatshirts I just want to be a girl and wear cute tops without people always seeing those 2 scars! Its almost summer time and I'm worrying about it and I'm wondering how the rest of my future is going to be with these scars u can really really see them!! I feel like I've ruined my life and I wish I would have never done it!! Can anyone answer me.. and tell me how you can fade scars really really good? I always put powder over my scars to make them less noticeable but it always wares off like every 3 hours and I'm tired of putting makeup over it. So can someone help me on how to make scars fade? I need your HELP!!
    kitkat2000 Posts: 14, Reputation: -2

Jan 11, 2009, 08:33 PM
    You can use mederma. (I think that's what it's called:)) you can get it at a pharmacy or store. Walmart sells it. I use equate scar gel from walmart. It works the same way as mederma, but it takes a while for the scars to go away completely there are also home remedies that you can search for online. I think lemon juice or almond oil are supposed to work well. Also concelor or liquid foundation will cover the scars better than powder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in right rotator cuff, elbow and knots on same forearm [ 3 Answers ]

I have the very very bad pain in the rotator cuff area of my right arm at the back, pain in my elbow on the same side, knots on my forearm of the same arm... I also have the same type of pain in my left rotator cuff from time to time. What can this be? I also have interstitial/fibrosis lung...

Scars! Yuk [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of or make less obvious, scars? I have a few bites and scratches on my legs and Im going on holiday in couple of weeks... I really don't want to have to wear long bottoms... Thannks =]

My scars [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm Patricia I have some old scars on my legs, do you think?it can be remove in natural ways?what is the best scar remover in low price?

I have old scars [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old scar on my leg. I got burnt from the pipe of the motorcycle. I really want it removed :( its been a year already. Its dark brown. And it's a bit big. Please tell me an effective way to at least lighten the scar ! Please ! (except surgery or laser) I heard some ways like Cocoa...

Old Age Scars! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I need your help, I have a 17 yrs. Old scars on my right lower arm, I was only 12 yrs. Old when an accident happened... I threw away the burning oil from a frying pan but unfortunately the splash of burning oil went directly into my right arm and it resulted to a more than 20 round and...

View more questions Search