Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Scars on nipples
    I'm going through puberty and we were just talking about cancer in bio and it has had me concerned. I used to have an unexplained scab on my right nipple and both of them seem to be peeling a little. I have no apparent brest lumps no discharge at all from my nipples and I'm just wondering if I should be concerned. Please answer ASAP thank you
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2008, 10:05 AM

I asked my mom and she's going to call the doctor today and she thinks its eczema because both my nipples are kind of peeling and a lot of my body is really irritated, dry, and flaky because of the weather and it runs in my family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My nipples are sore and wet? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 17 year old girl. My nipples for the past week or so have been extremely sore. Also, they feel wet. But when I look at my bra or at them there is nothing there. I feel them and no liquid comes on my fingers or anything. But they feel wet when I touch them. I am not pregnant seeing as...

Pregnancy nipples [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering... I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and I want to know if my nipples will shrink down to the normal size? They have gotten darker and bigger. I know this is suppose to happen but I want to know if it will go back down in size of the whole nipple and the colour. Thank you!

Nipples leaking [ 11 Answers ]

My nipples are leaking what could it be? Thanks:confused:

Bleeding around the nipples [ 5 Answers ]

For around a week I noticed that my breasts where cracking a bit around the nipples and this morning, they were bleeding a bit - like there was a tear - what is this due to and how can I stop it. I also have eczema (on my hands) but don't know if this is related. Thanks Allie

Why do men have nipples? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sorry. I know this question sound ridiculous, but I was asked this earlier today and I wondered the same thing. I understand that women have them to feed their babies, but what purpose do nipples hold on a man? Its not like he really needs them for anything.

View more questions Search