Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Oct 7, 2008, 07:16 AM
    My dad agrees with there being a ghost
    Me and my dad were talking and all of a suden it sounded something huge fell to the floor and I yelled at my sister what happened she said nothing feel it left me very puzzeled and I asked my dad if he heard it and he said he did and heard the same thing happen when he was all alone and the dog was beside him he ran upstairs searched everywhere nothing was out of place. Then my dad said he thinks their maybe a ghost and he said it to me so seriously I told him that I believe its very plasable because stuff like that always happens in my room or at night. What I think is interesting is most of the stuff that happens is always around me or my room its been very little stuff usually like my door closing or opening all by its self the floors creeking or the door knob moving a little with no one there. It seems to have spiked in the last month and so had my emotional control and their was more stuff happening 2 years ago as well when I was having control issues. I think that the ghost may empethise for me or something its just a really weiord coincidence just wanted to know what you guys thought
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 7, 2008, 01:46 PM

One of the people posting on this site recently answered a similar question by suggesting that the questioner try talking to the ghost, that this would be good for both of them. I think that's a good idea.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 25, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Hmmm, this is interesting... actually I love this... you have the best example of poltergeist hauntings in so far on this site. When you said you had control issues you can easily but two and two together. You have negative energy surrounding you. Once you exhaust all this energy to your environment; your environment will react to what you are projecting. From a scientific point of view, when you release negative energies there is more potential for spiritual activity... I went through massive emotional issues in my teens and my family would hear things knocks, opening/closing and smashing in my room... they got so scared they would check on me and I was sound asleep. At times I had uncontrollable anger... I mean pure red rage and would fly off the handle for no apparent reason... truth is, I did all this. My energy caused a poltergeist... it was me and my demon. I think you have a lot of things to re-calculate in your life and you really need to get back in touch with your inner self... this is really important. I don't care if you are only spending 15 to 20 minutes a day but you need time. Maybe go for a nice walk or plan a weekend getaway into the nature because she is the life giving force and can mend many wounds. You carry a lot of personal baggage and don't let go of grudges easily. You are slowly being weighed down to the point where you will break... be kind to yourself and love yourself. There are many personal healing methods I can share with you if you like.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Oct 29, 2008, 08:41 PM

That's an interesting thought but I can't go on a trip much less leave the house by myself also yesterday I was just sitting in the kitchen by myself doing my homework and my sisters water bottle started moving back and forth I was still for like 5 minutes because that's just about the closest anything has ever happened to me
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 29, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Why don't you take Alders approach then? Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Even CNN agrees with the NC [ 7 Answers ]

Five sure ways NOT to get over someone - CNN.com

Children want to be with mother and mother agrees. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello,I live in Jacksonville,Florida and I have been here since 11/05.I used to live in NYC and at one point I was having a very hard time with my living situation so I gave my ex-husband custody of our 2 beautiful sons(hesitantly) but I knew they would be in a better environment at that time in...

Can you remove a biological father from the birth certificate. If he agrees [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter. And her father has never helped support her. And now that the State is forcing him to, he's asked me if there was anyway to have his name taken off the birth certificate so that he has no legal obligations to her! I agree with him and think it would be for the best,...

WHo agrees that. [ 5 Answers ]

(and yes this will sound weird) humans are the cause of all the earths "newly" found problems? Well I do. I mean like in the early man and native american times humans weren't so bad. But now with our cars we're helping global warming. And the ozane layer is depleted. And animals are in serious...

Landlord agrees to breaking Lease, now refusing to pay security deposit back [ 1 Answers ]

My Landlord told she'd never hold me to the lease if I ever wanted to move out. All I needed was to give a 30-day notice. Which is what I did and by the end of February I moved out. I have emails where my landlord agrees with breaking lease and further states that I'd be getting my security deposit...

View more questions Search