Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacificaMom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Water heater thermometer lock
    Hi,
    I have a teen who always adjusts the water heater thermometer to high temps. Is there a lock that I can put on the thermometer. It is a medium round dial on a square metal housing attached to a cylindrical water heater.
    Thanks
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Is time to start kicking some hinnie,, that could be dangerous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Thermometer in co2 & air [ 1 Answers ]

If you placed a thermometer in the sand, would you expect the sand to show a greater heat gain under air or co2? Why?

What's the best thermometer? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone found a fast and accurate under arm thermometer? My kids have febrile seizures so we are always taking temperatures. And at 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 they are not easy to keep still for the two minutes that the more accurate thermometers take. I have been on an endless search for the perfect...

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Air Lock in Water Line [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix an air lock in the water line. Loud noise after flushing toilet

View more questions Search