Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 16, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EuRa
    I wonder if it's the same for all women, or does each woman differ? My sex drive is higher than my mates. Sometimes she's in the mood, often times she's not. So I'm wondering: What gets you ladies in the mood?

Background: Im 27, she's 26. We've been together for almost 2 years now, we see each other on the weekends, soon to move in together (April).

Ideas?
    I find neck touching. Back rubbing and fingers massaging my face gets me going every time. That and dirty talk combined I'm a goner
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 16, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Eura
    So how did Valentines Day Go??
    kraz Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Feb 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Everyone has some great advice and ideas.

Women are a strange breed, (I can say this I am one), one moment we don't want it, then we do, then we can't get enough, lol

I am in my 40's and I am now over the child bearing years and no longer afraid of getting pregnant, am settled in my career, we have the mortgage almost paid off. These issues and some others were a concern for me 24 years ago, so sex everyday wasn't a high priority - just a thought?

Your g/f might be seeing your needs as sex - not love making, and is only doing it to please you and your needs, (yes, a lot of women will do this), take a step back and let her take the initiative for a change?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Dinner at a lovely restaurant, an expensive gift, and some savoir faire in the bedroom.
    happychick99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EuRa View Post
    I wonder if it's the same for all women, or does each woman differ? My sex drive is higher than my mates. Sometimes she's in the mood, often times she's not. So I'm wondering: What gets you ladies in the mood?

Background: Im 27, she's 26. We've been together for almost 2 years now, we see each other on the weekends, soon to move in together (April).

Ideas?
    Suggest you spoil her the best you know how - then ask her.

She won't find it easy to answer: and, remember, the answer is not always the same.

A man that can make me feel loved and desired does it every time: but in a l/t relationship, to show this seems to get harder for men to achieve...

Good luck - glad you care enough to ask the question!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 10:50 AM
    I think no pressure is the only way to get her in the mood.

Anything else is 'payment'. By that I mean a fancy dinner, massage, etc. She knows what the motive is.

Making a big deal of it with displays of affection only adds more pressure.

If she's in the mood, she's in the mood. If she isn't, she isn't.
    karebear0042 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 07:39 PM

My problem is the other way around. I'm way more into sex than my boyfriend is, and we're both 18. I was the one at the beginning of the relationship that wanted sex 3 times a day and usually got it. Now I'm lucky if he really wants to do it every other day. However, I'm just saying that all people are different, and if you've been together for two years, you should know by now what makes her happy. And maybe she isn't as into sex as you are. Full body massages not only help to relax, but they help to get in the mood. If you aren't dedicated to putting her in the mood three times a day, maybe you should stick back and keep it to one. Less often makes me want it more, and if it's more spread out, it feels much better. I know that I'm not as experienced, but I have to go through turning my man on usually. Dedicate time into foreplay, too.
    karebear0042 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 07:42 PM

Another way to keep a relationship interesting is to buy a love coupon book. Then she would be able to give you the coupon when she feels in the mood and get what she wants. It's pretty win-win.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 06:47 AM

This thread is a year old.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get him in the mood? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everythime I want to have sex with my boyfriend he doesn't but then when he is in the mood we do it. But sometimes I just want to have sex and he doesn't! And he is shy too but I mean we have been together for 2 and half years he doesn't need to be shy with me anymore... how do I get him in...

Concord 90+ Furnace puts out cool air [ 2 Answers ]

Please help - This unit has never put out warm air since the day it was installed however it does keep the house warm. Please note: it is a downdraft unit, slab home (perimeter heat). I noticed no improvement in my fuel consumption either. With the Burner box cover removed the flame is blue and...

Mood changes - in despair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 26 years old, have finally found the love of my life, with 110% trust, no insecurities, good communication etc etc until.. I started taking the mini pill - 8 days ago, I stopped it yesterday. I don't know what's happened to me, I'm starting to think things that I just know aren't true e.g....

My cat puts her rear on me [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has this strange habit, every night she sleeps with me, which I don’t mind at all, but she lays so close to me and she always has to have her rear touching me. If I move, she comes closer again, some nights I wake up and she has almost all my side of the bed for herself and she still has her...

Furnace puts out cool air [ 2 Answers ]

The burner works OK . The blower works OK . What was good heat at the vents is now very cool (not cold ) . Changed the filter.

View more questions Search