Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I cant tell
    OK so there is this guy I like (I am going to name him fred for this). He is 18 and I am 16. He goes to college and I'm a sophomore in high school. So after me and my exboyfriend broke up, fred was the person who's shoulder soaked up all my tears. And he even offered to come down to the high school dances with me if I wanted. It was never said that we weould go as friends or anything else. So then when he came down for my birthday party he was supposed to spend the night. We stayed up till 6am talking long after my sister and aunt and uncle had fallen asleep. We talked about everything and I finally got the nerve to ask him if there were any girls he was interested in at college. He said no but mentioned that his rotc flight commander was really hott. Then at 6am he called one of his other friends to pick him up. Which I thought was weird bcause we had already decided that he would spend the night. I can't tell if he likes me or not and I really need help. The first dance he is coming down for is in 3 weeks so I would really like to know what you guys think by then! Thanks!
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Hmmmm... I bet he's just as curious as to if you like him or not. I think that if he did like you... he would be dropping hints right and left. Either that, or he is waiting for hints from you. Either way, I guess you'll just have to wait it out. You could always ask him.
    Farmerjohn692000 Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Nov 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Hey hang in there. First I will tell you that a guy in college is going to have a lot more interests because of parties, a larger student body then HS, and will be able to come and go a lot more easily. The best thing I could tell you is to just jump on it and flat out tell him what you think. Then its out in the open, if he runs then he ain't the friend you thought he was, If he doesn't then there is an opening for further talk. But just remember as your 16 you have many years of living to do and that if he ain't the one you want, there will be many more. Trust me I know!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search