Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayzsxc444 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 02:50 AM
    I really like him but I'm so confused
    Hey I'm 13 n the guy I like is 4 years olda

Ere I am trying to get advice well... I onli have one heart you c n it has been stolen from a beautiful boi...
    But he has a girlfriend and he says he , loves me so I'm really confused he wants to hookup (aka tounge) but to be honest I'm quite nervous cause I've onli hooked up once before so I'm scared ill turn out to be a really bad kisser so I was thinking if I was bad would he still stick around or say stuff that the love for you is gone? And I said if you love me why are you with her and he said.. well I haven't been shown a reason to leave her yet..
    And so I'm just left hurt and unhappy not knowing how to win this guy I want in my life..
    He means everything to me so yeah what should I do? I relli am confused :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Please don't post the same question as your last one. That will only confuse people. There aren't very many people online right now who can help to answer your question.

Please stick to answers and responses that you get to your other post.

Thank you!

Oct 15, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Can you just answer my questions now please
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 03:14 AM
    If this guy is four years older than you, then at your ages, that is a huge gap as far as the ages and understandings about things that are going on with your life and in both of your separate lives. I know that you don't want to hear this, but I would recommend being involved with someone more near to your age.

If he is approaching you about a relationship, and you know that he already has a girlfriend, then I would back off from being involved with him. If he is unfaithful to one, as he is showing that he might be, then he might be unfaithful to you.

It's best to have a relationship with someone who is nearer to your age right now.

Also, the most important thing that you should be concentrating on is schoolwork.

He also needs to be concentrating on schoolwork, but he is at the age of almost being considered an adult. Being an adult is a huge responsibility. That is something that is in his immediate future. It is not something that is in yours right now. You have a number of years before you have to face the fact that you will be an adult.

Oct 15, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Well this guy is really faithful to me..
    He cares about me lot's and says he loves me lot's
    And he wants to be shown a reason before he lets his girlfriend go .
    But I always go skating with him and he doesan't try anything he just talks so when I tell him the reason he will finally let her go and have me but how do I get his attention?
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 03:23 AM
    You have already gotten his attention, otherwise he wouldn't be pursuing you. Perhaps he just enjoys the attention that you are giving to him?

Please don't get your hopes up with this guy. He really is too old for you.

How old is his girlfriend?

Oct 15, 2007, 03:26 AM
    His girlfriend is 17 as well as him..
    But time will tell what is going to end up happening but he wants me to kiss him so I want to give it a go?
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayzsxc444
    his girlfriend is 17 as well as him..
    but time will tell what is going to end up happening but he wants me to kiss him so i wanna give it a go??
    Don't, please! I don't know where you live. But, it's really possible that he could get in a lot of trouble if he were to get involved physically with you! This would be because of the laws that might be where you live. Also remember, that he already has a girlfriend who is his age.

Yes, time will tell what might happen... But, you know what? If you have read what I have posted before, you know that being involved with him might not be the best choice that you could make right now.

Oct 15, 2007, 03:45 AM
    OK I will take your advice I will leave it for now but I can still flirt right?
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:01 AM
    ok i will take your advice i will leave it for now but i can still flirt right?
    I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you right away! There have all of a sudden, been a number of "fires" to try to put out on this site!

Thanks for taking my advice! That is a wise choice!

Sure, you can continue to flirt! That is part of the fun of growing up and learning how to interact with people. Just be very careful as to what may become of it! I would suggest not doing it with this guy, though. He does seem to have some issues of his own that he needs to work out. Especially, if he already has a girlfriend his own age. His problems are already becoming adult problems because of his age. You are still protected from that because of your age. Live and have fun at your life the way that it is meant to be, please.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:24 AM
    How is he faithful to you if he is not faithful to his girlfriend. I am sorry but this will not turn out good if you presue it. Not just because of your age but because he is already seeing somebody yet giving you attention. Somebody that is a lot younger, I know you may like the attention but please do not do anything because you will only end up getting hurt.

Oct 15, 2007, 05:33 AM
    So ill find some one my own age and live life having fun but me and him can still be really good friends right?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 05:36 AM
    What do you mean by really really good friends?
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2007, 07:07 AM
    I'm not sure what advice I can offer here other than to just back up what everyone else has told you.
    Be careful, as this sort of situation can lead to hurt feelings, easily. You don't want to do anything that would ruin the friendship you already have with this person, and who knows, maybe somewhere down the road you two will be together, you never really can be too sure.

Oh and one other bit of advice, if you make further topics/questions on here, try and type in "normal" format. (in other words, avoid using phrases like "U c", just type "you see" instead, spell words like 'onli' correctly, as 'only', etc. honestly, the way you type really doesn't bother me at all, but it does annoy certain people, and you'll have a better chance of getting more help/replies if your questions/paragraphs are strucuted better)

Hope this helps :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:43 PM
    To me the way you address your post shows that you are really not ready for this type of relationship. He is playing you for a fool and you are going along with it. He has a GF and he is cheating on her-by giving you attention and leading you on. HE IS NOT FAITHFUL TO HER NOW AND HE WILL NOT BE FAITHFUL TO YOU EITHER!

Move on. You have a nice look and I think you really know what you need to do-have strength and find a better (faithful BF) for yourself-he is not the one for you. His GF will find out soon enough, when he finds the next love interest-or as he put it "A reason to dump her"-he is a selfish unfaithful boy.

Best wishes to you

Oct 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Thanks every one for your advice it has really helped me :)
    Yes we can still be friends but yes I do understand if they are unfaithful to an other they are unfaithful to you.. so should I tell him I want to move on cause he has his own love life or should I just leave it so he doesan't know I'm not interested anymore?
    sxct Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:19 AM
    hey im 13 n the guy i like is 4 years olda

ere i am trying to get advice well... i onli have one heart u c n it has been stolen from a beautiful boi ...
    but he has a girlfriend and he says he , loves me so im really confused he wants to hookup (aka tounge) but to b honest im quite nervous cause iv onli hooked up once before so im scared ill turn out to be a really bad kisser so i was thinking if i was bad would he still stick around or say stuff that the love for you is gone?? and i said if you love me why are you with her and he said..? well i haven't been shown a reason to leave her yet..
    and so im just left hurt n unhappy not knowing how to win this guy i want in my life..?
    he means everything to me so yeah what should i do?? i relli am confused :(
    Hey babe if you like him well I'll just try to ignore him and well don't go out with any one until your over him because I love my ex boifriend his name is jay heron and I was like in love with him and I still I'm and I'm allmost 13 to.

Xxxxox
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 04:39 AM
    thanks every one for your advice it has really helped me :)
    yes we can still be friends but yes i do understand if they are unfaithful to an other they are unfaithful to you.. so should i tell him i want to move on cause he has his own love life or should i just leave it so he doesan't know im not interested anymore?
    Telling him that he has his own love life would be the more mature thing to do. I would also add to that, you have to concentrate on what you need to do for your life right now in what you would tell him.

You risk being hurt by being involved with someone his age. He is already involved with someone else. I would very strongly suggest getting involved with who you are at this point in your life. It would be the best thing that you can do right now.
    krys Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Ok... Make sure that if you do ever hook up that he doesn't see the other girl. Because it sounds to me that he just want one thing and one thing only. I am 17 and have been through this a lot with guys and honestly it hurts really bad. Just wait for the right one to come to you. Your young and have a GREAT life ahead of you.

Nov 14, 2007, 01:59 AM
    I now found out he is proberly using me for stuff because.. he tells me I'm the only one for him when he was txting my friend saying I love you and I need you not kayla.. so I confronted him and he lied saying he didn't text her when I saw the proof on messages... what do I do now to tell him I'm not interested in you cause you lie..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me? I'm confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

So confused. [ 65 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months, we even lived together for the last 11 monhts. Last week out of nowhere he decided that we had to break up, pretty much out of nowhere. He says that he still loves me and that I'll always have the biggest part of his heart but that he is not in love with...

I'm confused. [ 22 Answers ]

I am a happily married, 2 kids, dog, large house in the suburbs, great job, etc. woman with a ton of friends. I have one friend - female - who I trust more than anyone else except my DH. Lately however, I find myself sexually attracted to this woman. Mind you, I love and respect my husband and...

Confused and not that sure! [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I have some things going on and just really need some answers and someone to talk to but OK here I go my parents recently got a divorce and now I'm stuck with my dad and his girlfriend and her 3 devil children! There moving in and I can't wait till they do because then I have a excuse why I...

View more questions Search