Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Thermometer in co2 & air
    If you placed a thermometer in the sand, would you expect the sand to show a greater heat gain under air or co2? Why?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 24, 2008, 09:45 PM
    CO2 is heavier than air, so the effect of CO2 would be greater in this specific situation.
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate filter for Day & Night Furnace & Air-conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to locate the filter to change it on a Day & Night Furnace? Two blue panels on the lower front and only the upper panel comes off and that's where the pilot lights and stuff are. I need to change the filter for the air conditioning and it's a combo unit. Thanks, J

Panintball co2 questions [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a used spyder rodeo paintball gun for $50. I tried to switch the regular trigger with an electric trigger and when I did it acted as if there was no air in the gun(I mean it made a sound like it was out of air)but I just put a brand new tank on there. The gauge on the side of the gun...

Co2 problems with tippmen a-5 [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to screw on my tank, it sounds like the co2 is escaping someware in the gun but when its all the way on the noise stops, am I leaking someware, or is it OK?

Dryice (co2) on air plane [ 1 Answers ]

Do they , gov and airlines, allow checked baggage with dryice on domestic flight ? Thanks

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search