Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manwtf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 12:05 PM
    I live with my dad and I hate him.
    My friend Roya wants to adopt me into their family.. but I am only 14.. what can I do to move out?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manwtf
    My friend Roya wants to adopt me into their family.. but I am only 14.. what can I do to move out?
    Wow-who is Roya,what is your family... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I think you need to give us some more info here.

What's going on with your Dad? Is your mother still around? Is your Dad the only family you have?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Hmmm, not much to go on here.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 05:42 AM
    What state are we referring to? Where is the mother? Do you hate her too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants to live with mom but dad says no [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has custody of me and I hate it. Me and my dad do not get along at all we fuss and fight every single day. I want to go and live with my mom but every time I bring it up he always gets mad and starts bad mouthing my mom. I ask to please let me go and live with my mom and he says well to bad...

My son wants to live with his dad? [ 16 Answers ]

my son is 14 yrs. Old he has a good life with me and his sister and stepdad. He is an honor student in school and on the high school football team. The problem is we live in Ohio his dad lives in Missouri, we moved here five yrs' ago, we own our home and both have been on or jobs for yrs. He visits...

Does my dad hate me? [ 16 Answers ]

I feel like everything I do is wrong! I can't do anything right. Its like whatever I do I'm never going to be good enough for my dad. He never notices anything I do right but when I do something wrong he goes crazy. I no your probably going to say he's my dad he must love me but he dosen't....

I HATE MY DAD, well not really. [ 7 Answers ]

OK I am 18 an before I was, my dad an I use to get on GREAT I told him everything I mean everything from sex to plain dumb conversations, I felt like he was the only one who really understood me an I was happy for that because most girls an their dads don't get along, anyway since recently I more...

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

View more questions Search