Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I would say that your friend my have schizophrenia? Common complaint among schizophrenics!!!
    Steviebeezie is right!!
    So the question is how many schizophrenics are really schizophrenic?

I have a psychic friend who sees dead people and when she does it spooks me out big time and I am psychic. When she looks past me that is when I know she is seeing someone else. She is a truly gifted psychic Laura Rose Rock On!

*Future Forensic Psychologist*
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 04:31 PM
    What would you like to know about it? There is so much out there to learn in so many ways. Maybe your friend is the one who can help you
    wylddaisy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 04:49 PM

Look the dead people she's there called ghost I'm a professional I SEE them to they are coming to her because some of them are scared and want to hide from them but they can't and they need help or there very angry and they don't understand or they don't understand anything and they don't know what to do and tell her not to be afraid they need help and there are not many of us who can see them me my friend sammie, me , cassidy , and her we need to help many ghost as we can tell her what I write " don't be afraid you need to help them they need help don't be afraid you need to put the the puzzles of the ghost life together , then when they understand they cross over to the light . but be very careful they can do things you will never imagine try to kill you or somebody else ,the can move stuff around they can disappear .there are other people who can see ghost s don't be afraid ." and that's all you need to tell her if she has I would be glad to answer the for her .

Thanks,
    Amanda
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 02:29 AM
    Unfortunately, this is a very old thread that is now archived and also where the original poster hasn't returned to it since 2007.

Thanks!
    vic54321 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Well so does mine. And it is true for some stupid people who don't get that. And I know its true because when I was little I used to see things. People. Dead obviously.And my mom would come in my room and I would be sitting in the corner just staring at someone talking. But I knew I wasn't crazy because one day I went up to this old lady and asked her something about her life and I was right. She started freaking out and said I had "the gift". It was so strange. I was like four?
    But they didn't scare me. They just wanted to talk, you know, unfinished business.
    Its strange stuff. But I grew out of it? It was so weird.I just woke up one day and I couldn't see them.:/
    But my friend can. She still sees them a lot. Its like she attracts people.
    lollymimz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 04:12 PM
    WOW DATS REALLY FREAKY! One time I was walking in the hall at school and this weird black cat thing with green / yellow eyes just appeared there and I flipped and started running and screaming and everyone else in the hall was like uhhz so I turned around and the cat was right there I mean RIGHT there it jumped on me and I could definitely feel it and before it really touched me it vanished and I passed out because I was so flipped out! Also one night I woke up I don't know why and there was green smoke stuff and soon it turned into a figure of a person and it got on top of me and pressed me down. I couldn't move! I was so flipped out AGAIN I started praying and it said oh you believe in God and it started to press down harder and harder. It felt like it was trying to push me to hel* OMG so scared when it finnaly left the first thing I did was call my mom and she said when I was first born that same thing happened and it said to her I will take the last breath out of your baby I don't know what to say for you but I do no how your friend feels its really weird. I have dreams of dead people. OMG so weird good luck to your friend
    ~lollymimz <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Family of dead friend [ 3 Answers ]

MY husbands best friend died in dec 2006 and left us some money . How ever we can't get his death record because we don't know where he was born or the names of his parents can someone help us. . :confused: :confused:

He said he loves me and sees a furture, but needs space! [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have known each other for about a year. He was separated from his wife and going through a really difficult time. Around the end of November we got together-we spent christmas together with our families... and everyone saw how happy we were. We never fought once. He would always tell me...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search