Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicamize24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 08:14 AM
    I have a 4 almost 5 year old that says the same thing. He has only been scared by one man that refused to leave him alone until we moved. My son is very intelligent, he tells me what the people look like, if they are good or bad, and if they are nice to him. Coming from a family that sees things, I only have the gift to know when they are present and if they are good or bad. At first I was scared because I didn't know how to help him because I can not see them. I just listen to what he says and then I try to look up information on the people he sees. So far he has only seen 5/6 of them and one of them happens to be his great grandmother from my husbands side that died when my husband was 6 and he is now 28. Don't be worried about what he sees, Just try and listen to what he says and be there for him. Most children do outgrow it, lord knows I hope my son does. The crazy thing is that my 3 year old does not see them, only my oldest child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

Dead in the Yard [ 4 Answers ]

How do I check to see if I am getting juice to the spark plug?

View more questions Search