Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cartwrightgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Haunted house
    Hello everyone

I truly believe that my house is haunted,but just recently my mom moved in and ever since she did, even stranger things have happen.my shade just snapped up,the stove was turned on without the flame and gas was on, I felt a cold breeze on my armrs in one area and the other part of the room was warm not to mention I woke up to hear my baby coughing and found a blanket over her head,not to mention voices I hear and the last thing that just happen today is something let my mom's cat out of his cage, and he was roaming around in the room,I couldn't dismiss it as if the cat just pushed his way out, because the cage was locked.
    What can I do to see what or who is doing this to us I need some help, I am getting worried
    Especially after the indicent with my baby and the stove, I don't want anyone getting hurt

Please can anyone advise me. Thank you so much for any help
    :eek:
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 4, 2007, 12:39 PM
    I would suggest to have a Priest or Bishop bless the home. And also if there are spirits in the house you can ask them to leave and leave you alone. Might work. Good Luck :)
    xxbreezy Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Yes you can talk to them and let them know they are scaring you. What I did was put a recorder in the main room that has most things happening in. I did pick up a couple of things but my ghost is nice so Im not to worried. You... on the other hand... should be concerned. Not sure how old your baby is but is it possible she accidentally put the blanket there herself? Babies do move around a lot sometimes. Since you have a gas stove, has the pilot ever got blown out by a breeze or whatever? Just checking a couple of things. Either way, I hope you get to the bottom of it before someone does get hurt. Keep us posted!! You might try running a video camera during the night also when things are quiet. Good Luck!
    cartwrightgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Thank you all for your input,

My daughter is 17 months old, and the blanket that was put on her was so neatly laid on her with no wrinkles, and her arms were down by her sides, I have to say that freaked me out, you can mess with me, but stay away from my baby..
    I plan to put a video camera in her room and I will keep you all posted,
    Thanks again, I am glad I found this site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search