Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozybabe1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Is my house haunted
    I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 5, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Why do you think your house is haunted?
    lozybabe1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 04:54 AM
    I have seen a shadow ,in my hallway now for the last three years .its a shadow of a figure and in the last 12 months it seems to have moved down the stairs ,to outside my lounge.some relatives have said they see something as well when I hadn't even told them about it.it doesn't bother me ,but am interessted about it.I keep thinking maybe it's a reflection of a light but I don't think so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is My House Haunted [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: When I was in third grade I had a friend over and we were playing with the flashlight in the total darkness. I pointed the flashlight to a corner of the room and a watery looking object was there it did look like it was moving. So we hurry and shut off the light and then the fan just...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I have been experiencing some very strange things going on at home I have always had a noisy house what with pipes banging etc but last week we all smelt a very strong aftershave go all around the room and linger at the bottom then a razor was found behind the toilet twice now and shadows please...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search