Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spannies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 12:38 PM
    I need assistance in SA my daughter see a dark shadow?
    Hi,

My daughter is 16 and complain of a shadow that stands in her doorway of bedroom . She has a Jackrussel and he barks when this happen. She can look in her mirrir and she will see the shadow clearer. If she turns to it , it disappear
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 12:39 PM
    When it is happening, has she tried to video it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see a dark shadow he follows me he's tall and he wears a hat [ 5 Answers ]

I have this tall shadow figure who follows me I only see him for a seconed or two before he's gone he wears a hat I don't know I get scared but I feel like he's here for some reason my husband thought I was crazy when I first told him until one day he saw him also he believed me then he likes...

Why is my daughter seeing a shadow [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 and has just woke up crying saying there was a shadow (person) right next to her bed about to pass her water bottle. She asked if it was her dad and it wasn't. She also said as soon as she woke up and saw them they quickly disappeared out of her door and then she heard footsteps. ...

Dark shadow in my dream that's trying to grab my legs? [ 6 Answers ]

Every so often I have a dream of a dark shadow at the foot of my trying to grab me.. the scariest one I've had was I went to bed and woke up mind you I was asleep but awke in my dream.. anyway I wake up and see the dark shadow at the foot of my bed isit up and back up to the wall where I try to...

My 17 year old daughter wants to explore her dark side, is interest in evil [ 1 Answers ]

My teenage step-daughter is interested in exploring her dark side, said she is interested and drawn to evil. How can I help her.

Daughter on medical assistance and ssi disability [ 3 Answers ]

Can a judgement be executed against me if my daughter receives medical assistance and social security disability since she is mentally ill

View more questions Search