Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 15, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Eye shadows.
    I was gifted a 33 shade eye shadow palette by my hubby today, he went and bought it on his own:D; the shades are really good but it contains: talc, mica, liquid paraffin, lanolin, MP, PP. May contain: iron oxides, titanatedmica, ultramarine blue, manganese violet and chromium oxide green. Is it safe to use? I'm not going to use it everyday. Any suggestions are welcome.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 10:20 AM
    I hope you praised him; what a lovely gift. You don't say who makes it though. Sounds like it is the new mineral based cosmetics which are fairly popular because they are safer to use and the application is much smoother. It needs parafin to stabilize (dont know what MP and PP is), but recognize other ingredients.

Tick
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 16, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I hope you praised him; what a lovely gift. You dont say who makes it though. Sounds like it is the new mineral based cosmetics which are fairly popular because they are safer to use and the application is much smoother. It needs parafin to stabilize (dont know what MP and PP is), but recognize other ingredients.

tick
    Yes I did thank him :) And it is made by this manufacturer called Oumeidie. Thanks for the reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I c shadows [ 3 Answers ]

I tend to see shadows out of the corner of my eye all through the day. Everywhere. But mostly in houses when its dark. They seem to move along walls, floors an doors. I was just wondering if they might be something else. Maybe ghosts? I would highly appreciate help

Please help us... Black shadows [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some help please last night I spent the night at a friends and we were fighting and we suddenly heard noise twice and my friend saw a black shadow figure along the wall where the noise was coming from, this isn't the first time I have experienced this I feel I am being tormented. I know...

Black Shadows? [ 11 Answers ]

My father passed away 2 years ago, not only have I seen, but so has my daughter and my brother have seen black shadows at my home, or even outside of the house. Do you know what Black Shadows are? Are they good or evil? Is it something from my dad passing? Any help that anyone can give to me...

Color shadows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big screen phillips TV - not the flat screen type. One day I woke up and it had what I call color shadows. I'm not sure what happened, but I can't get rid of the shadow. We bought the TV from someone who misplaced the manual. Can anyone tell me what to do to get rid of the double...

Tv Shadows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 20" traditional TV, its around 4 years old. When I am watching it I can see other television programmes and adverts in the background; it is very faint but it can affect the colour of the screen. I had satellite TV installed around 6 months ago and I can't figure out if its this or the...

View more questions Search