Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saman123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Help me if u can
    Hello,

I really have no idea what to write in the topic.
    Im 24 boy live in Australia, currently studying Computer science. I was born in Sri lanka and I came here(AU) for my high studies.

Before I write my problem directly, I like to explain about some backgrounds then some one who willing to answer my question have a clear idea what I'm trying to talking about.

I used to do Meditation [ named Vidarrshana ] in Buddhist meditation center in Sri lanka for almost 3 years and I completed some stages. Normally when I go to sleep I can wake up from my bed by keeping my body in the bed. It is a normal thing for me and when my mind dispatch from my body I get a spark like from 50 100A/C voltage and same thing happens when I go it to it. May be some one can say it is a dream but it is not. I can even see me sleeping in the bed and can hear the clock tick. If it was in the day time I can see cars moving from my window. But I can't touch anything. But its feel like a balloon , slowly moving around.

The situation I explained above is not a problem to me, but after I came to Australia I didn't had time to do any kind of meditation because the work load and also the monk in the meditation center advised me to not to do any kind of [Vipassana meditation] alone myself unless only in that temple with proper preparation.

So now when I go to bed the same thing happens but I feel very scared than ever! Now I can see many ugly faces around me and looking at me when am out from my moby. But they can't come even closer to me. I really have no idea who the hell those but they just like my dogs waiting for me to feed them self .Also my mind says some one will occupy my body before I go it to it some times. So now my mind is not like a calm balloon. It is like a Colombia shuttle struggling to come from the orbit back to earth.

I know I have to go back to the place where I did meditation . But it is not possible for me with my study load and now am in my 3rd year. It is not really a meditation center, it is a template and I went there because my parents asked me to do. There are many students go there to do meditation and extraordinary things are very common. The reason I told like that because some one can think I'm the only one can wakeup from the body. But it is very little when compare to others.I called to my parents and explained it , they aked me to blessed those ugly people . But they seems not accept my blessing!

So I will appreciate any kind advice

Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Sam,

What is happening is called 'an out of body experience or astral projection. It is nothing to be afraid of. Trust yourself to know what you are doing - you will always return to your body. The dreams are an expression of your fear because you don't completely understand what is happening.

Don't be afraid. You are doing just fine. Continue to cultivate relaxation and meditation - keep it simple. Save the more advanced stuff until you are in a position to seek professional direction.
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Pray to the God who exists for help and he will help you.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Or you can simply pray to the Google god and it will give you more help that God ever could. I'm Roman Catholic, but listen, not everything's answered by praying to God. Sometimes you have to rely on yourself and others in the "real world".
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    Sam,

What is happening is called 'an out of body experience or astral projection. It is nothing to be afraid of. Trust yourself to know what you are doing - you will always return to your body. The dreams are an expression of your fear because you don't completely understand what is happening.

Don't be afraid. You are doing just fine. Continue to cultivate relaxation and meditation - keep it simple. Save the more advanced stuff until you are in a position to seek professional direction.
    I think bluerose is right in a way that it is an out of body experience,but I believe Sam maybe (a possibility) seeing the other realm,the realm of ghosts looking at his ungaurded body.
    This is just a thought and my opinion,may not be what you are looking for...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search