Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenn1994 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Am I being followed by a ghost or demon?
    For the past 3/4 months I have felt that I have been followed and I have had a couple occasions where I think I have seen a dark black shadow next to me, I feel it may be trying to hurt me, and I have had quite bad dreams about the figure and can't really get much sleep because of it, and I have been told that I have started talking and hurting me and others around me from it. Please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 12:39 PM

Well, unless you have been playing around with the spirit world, playing with ouija boards, I can't really think of why a demon or ghost would be following you around. Trust me, it doesn't work like that.

Tick

Apr 29, 2010, 12:42 PM
    No, I'v never played around with the spirit world before I just don't know what else it colud be, I feel like it's following me and I really don't know what else it could be, I just want an answer.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Apr 29, 2010, 12:44 PM

It might be time to tell your doctor. Do I understand you correctly, that you have started hurting yourself and others around you? That alone is enough to seek the help of your doctor.

Apr 29, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Not intentionaly hurting people but if they interrupt my dream while I am seeing the thing I lash out, and I have only scratched my arm because while I was sleeping.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2010, 12:55 PM

This is not a demon but it is called something else. Your creating this negative energy yourself. Does anybody else knows what I am talking about.

Sometimes when energies are created, and fear is created in yourself. Whether through dreams or other ways. That energy from yourself turns into a life on its own.

Speaking to a doctor I agree with but you also need to speak to a priest as well.

Just remember the more fear you have the more negative energy you create around yourself.

Joe

Apr 29, 2010, 12:58 PM
    OK, so is it just me being paranoid or is something actually following me, I will go and see my doctor thanks.
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 01:03 PM

No, nothing is actually following you, you are creating your own negative energy as jesushelper mentioned. This in itself, can destroy you.

Apr 29, 2010, 01:05 PM
    OK thanks, I have been told it may be phycosis but I thought that something was actually following me.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Apr 29, 2010, 01:22 PM

Have you ever been diagnosed by a doctor or told by a doctor that you have a psychosis? Do you mind if I ask your age? Here are a few links that you can read about psychosis. Please see your doctor about these symptoms. Whether you have a psychosis or some other condition is something that a doctor would be able to find out, and treat/ help you.

Psychosis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Psychosis | American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Psychosis, Mental Health Disorders, THE MERCK MANUAL OF HEALTH & AGING

Again, whether you have some kind of sleep disorder, a psychosis, or some other problem that is producing these symptoms, your doctor should be able to help you.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 29, 2010, 01:37 PM

Talking to a doctor and seeing about getting put on antianxiety meds might help.

In order to dispel and deflect some of the negetive energy, try to find a piece of citrine to keep with you. A piece set in jewelry or a stone to keep in your pocket will do fine. You can also put a piece under your pillow or bed to help with the bad dreams.
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    talking to a doctor and seeing about getting put on antianxiety meds might help.

in order to dispel and deflect some of the negetive energy, try to find a piece of citrine to keep with you. a piece set in jewelry or a stone to keep in your pocket will do fine. you can also put a piece under your pillow or bed to help with the bad dreams.
    Good point... here is the website. This stone is not expensive and has wonderful powers.

Crystals Healing Amethyst Citrine Quartz Mineral Specimens - Earth Healing Crystals
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 29, 2010, 03:02 PM

You can usually find citrine in any stone bin at tourist stops, pagan and metaphysical stores, and even as beads in craft stores. It's a transparent yellow stone. Very pretty, and easy and cheap to find.
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 01:13 PM
    A demon very well could be following you but just in case id see a docter I see things in my house and I need help understanding it to I posted a question could someone help me out to anyway you need help with this has it ever hurt you or touched you have you been messing with the spirit world? There are ways you invite demons in your life fear is one don't be afraid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be a demon? [ 8 Answers ]

I have seen and heard things my whole life. Nothing real scary just enough to spark my interest, my problem started as a teenager me and my friends decided to play with a ouija board nothing happened so we just assumed it was fake. Anyway about a week later as I was about to fall asleep I was all...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search