Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancynalex42209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Can I be pregnant?
    Okay me and my fiancé had sexual intercourse and he came in me July 7 and then then I was bleeding on July 11 and it lasted 5 days what is that suppose to mean? Hopefully some 1 knows this answer!!

:confused::(
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 03:34 PM

It is July 16th,you are not even due for another period until next month!
    was bleeding on July 11 and it lasted 5 days what is that suppose to mean?
    That means you had your period.
    Not every act of intercourse produces a baby.
    My educated guess,it is only that ,is that you are NOT pregnant.
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 17, 2009, 12:51 AM

You could be on your period.
    emma18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 01:38 AM
    Yes it may be a period but it is known that some people have a period the whole way trough a pregnancy do a test to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are we not Pregnant YET? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. He is very disappointed that we have not conceived yet. We both had hormone problems, which are now taken care of. However my Periods are still very irregular, the doctors only offer birth control which defeats the purpose. Is...

Am I pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

I had intercourse on the first of June. I started my period 9 days early and had it for two days and light, until I ended my period after two days I didn't at all think I was pregnant. So I don't think I was getting myself worked up and had false symptoms. What do you think?

I Think I'm Pregnant.But I'm Not Sure. [ 2 Answers ]

About two weeks ago... I starting having morning sickness. I've been really why and really touchy. It's like I'm pmsing without the period. I never feel good. I'm always really tired, and I eat really weird food. My ex and I having been trying to get myself pregnant for like 9 months now. Now that...

I might be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

K I had sex last week Wednesday and the last time I had my period was April 9 n tomorrow if my period doesn't come then after that those will be the days its late and we used a condom and everything so I don't know

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I think I am having Implantation Bleeding or is it my period OK me and my husband had sex on the 12 of this month and on the 18 I started bleeding not heavy like my period but like spotting I don't get my period until the 23th I am having cramping thought I don't know what it is can you...

View more questions Search