Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiecat119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 12:59 PM
    Unexplained Paranormal Activity?
    In the past year, my family and I have been experiencing some weird stuff. We are big sceptics, but can't find a logical explanation for some of the things that have been going on. Very often, we will wake up in the middle of the night and feel like someone is sitting on our bed. We have a cat and a dog, but the dog gets put in her crate at night and we sleep with our doors shut. Also, our cat will simply stare into space and sometimes meow when there is nothing there. Some of the less occurring things that have happened are more physical. Me and my friends were playig a game and my friend felt someone breath on her neck. She quickly turned around and thought is was me sneeking up on her though it wasn't. I walked behind her, trying to recreate what she said she had felt and it was really cold. We looked around thinking it was a vent turning on, but couldn't find anything. My dad hears footsteps going up the stairs and out the back door and sometimes doors even open and close by themselves. We don't have a problem with the activity, we are just curious if our house may be haunted. Any answers? :confused:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 03:51 PM

Well it could be your imagination or it could be in fact spirits/demons/ghosts in your house.

The best thing you can do is cleanse your house. You can do that in many different ways. It's really up to you and your parents on how you want to do it. Here are a few ways:

1-Cleansing your home with sage

2-With a Universalist Prayer

3-Asking your pastor or priest to pray over your house

4- Pray around the house in every room, with some oil make a cross on every doorway and window and ask God to cover your family with the blood of Jesus and to have angels surround your home and family.

Sarah
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2009, 02:55 PM

Sounds like it is haunted to me.
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 04:54 PM

It sounds like you do have a spirit present. If its not bothering any of you then just let it continue as a normal thing but if it becomes aggressive then you will need to have your house blessed and purified

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search