Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honey_bearz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 03:25 AM
    Unexplained flying pennies
    I work in a mansion at night with another co-worker. We both experience unexplained flying objects together. Usually there are flying pennies thrown at us. Occasionally we will have a foosball thrown in the room we are in. At first we both thought someone was playing a joke on us, but when this happens, there is no one else around. No other co-workers have had this stuff happen to them, and when we don't work together it doesn't happen at all and the house feels calm. My co-worker and I have put a little effort in looking into why and what is really going in here because we are scared. The only things we:confused came up with are two totally different explanations. "pennies from heaven" is one theory. The other is a demon wanting us out of the house. We need help to know if we should be scared or not. We both are considering quitting our job because of this. I even "talked" to this "spirit" in the house. I have seen a TV show before about the flashlight turning on, and I asked "if we aren't crazy, and there is something or someone here, please turn this flashlight on." 15 min. later, I saw with my own eyes the flashlight turn on. If we are truly being haunted, are we safe? Or or we in danger? Please help-

Haunted in Oregon :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 03:27 AM
    Document this on a video camera! It would be very interesting for others to study. Let us know if you make this video footage available for all to see e.g YouTube.
    exhaustedmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 02:59 PM

If it was a demon in the house you wouldn't be the only two experiencing... could be poltergeist activity possibly..? Does anything happen when you leave? Like at your own homes? I don't know if I would quit my job in this economy... it doesn't sounf like it is hurting you just scaring you... a mischievous spirit... id like to see this cauight on tape as well... but as we know you can't always get that lucky... perhaps if you bring a tape recorder and or video camera to work you may be able to vatch something you never know.. it may give you a bit of comfort as well while you are working... I serioulsy do not think this is a demon though.
    Good luck !
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:13 AM

Pennies from heaven

Read this book

Amazon.com: Signs from Above: Angelic Messages to Guide Your Life Choices: Doreen Virtue, Charles Virtue: Books

Other than the flashlight what things are scaring you about the spirit?
    babykat1502 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Yesterday My Fiancé and myself have witnessed coins (pennies) being thrown in our house! One almost hit me in the head, but no one was there!! I have had supernatural things happen to me in the past so I have had paranormal activity groups in my last house, which I must say they do exist, they caught EVPs on tape and they also caught a shadow person on video and they also caught the lights turning on by themselves. I called the Paranormal group today and asked them about the pennies being thrown and they said that most likely it someone trying to get our attention!! They also are going to come out to my new place and do another investagation! I was really freaked out about the penny that almost hit me in my head!! If any one can answer to if this has happened to them I would greatly appreciate it since I really don't want to move again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pennies (and dimes) show up in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I couldn't find my old post on here so I'm starting a new one. To make this short... I find coinage in my house. They come from nowhere. Well I had the strangest one to date happen today. I have a huge cutting board on my workstation in my kitchen. It was completely clean when I went to cut up an...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

How to sell wheat pennies [ 1 Answers ]

I have several wheat pennies that I want to sell, but I do not know how to sell them.

Indian head pennies [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1800 and a 1806 indian head worth in today' s market? Thanks.

Blank pennies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone knows if blank pennies have any value. In the last month I have stumbled across 3 of them.. They are just pennies that were not stamped on either side. I think it's weird that I've never seen this my entire life and now I have 3 with in the last month... Pennies from...

View more questions Search