Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura Perez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Evil spirits
    I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone is going to die and this will last for about 5 to 10 min and then stop. All my family has gone to her house and is praying, a few priest have been out there to pray and cleanse the house a couple of times and have done cleansing to my cousin and everyone that lives there. My aunt and everyone is so tired and we do not know what else to do. So my question is how do we get these bad spirits to leave?? [/B]
    Any advise or input would be greatly appreciated.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 7, 2009, 09:57 AM

Have you or anyone tried to communicate with it while in possession? If so, DON'T, nothing it says is true and you do not want to be feeding it by giving your energy to it. Praying alone, clearing it all helps but in order to permanently expel it an exorcism needs to be done by a Catholic Priest.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Mar 7, 2009, 01:26 PM

Just my opinion of course - but some ideas come to mind. You know, we all live in this world, in this universe - breathing the same air. Whatever created the universe, if you want to call it God, or a power, or Buddha, - created us, human beings. This power is a power for good - and the reason we suffer is because we have a choice. We have a choice to believe in a power that is good (which is true) or we believe in evil and destroy our and often other people's lives.

In my opinion, believing that your cousin is under the spell of a demon - is causing more harm than good. Your cousin needs psychological and/or psychiatric help - very common for someone who is psychotic and/or in psychosis to believe they are possessed or hearing voices, etc. Please seek help for her so that she can be assessed and treated with medication(s) by a qualified psychologist and/or psychiatrist. It is not healthy for you (and for your cousin) to continue to support this idea of a demon - and that she has no control over her own mind - in fact, in could be more damaging to her already fragile mental state.
    stressedoutalot Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 02:33 AM
    I don't if I'm the best person to give advice since I suffer from attacks too, but at least I can relate to it. Sounds like your Catholic, and I would talk to Christians who have the Born again spirit, since in my experience they have more experiences with the supernatural. I would also take your child to the psych/counseling too since sometimes this can't be stopped for some reason as I suppose God has reasons for everything, but medication helps to lessen it and talking to someone helps to minimize the problems. Sometimes there's hidden sins and counseling helps to bring it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Attacked by evil spirits or demons [ 94 Answers ]

Ive been attacked while in bed by evil spirits or demons, unable to speak or move. Hearing things in the Spirit Realm. Sometimes feeling unable to breathe and a feeling a stabbing in my stomach and churning while in this state. One night while laying in bed I was attacked unable to move or speak. I...

My house haunted by evil spirits ? [ 11 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm losing it / already lost it or my house is haunted by evil spirits.Many things have happened.Cabinet doors fling open by theirself.I have heard a mans voice / woman's voice, ( not able to understand them )and toys play often with no one around.I have seen shadows as...

How do I address the ghosts without opening a way for evil spirits? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is a long one, so prepare yourself. I've never had the ability to downsize my stories. We moved into my apt three years ago almost. I had started having experiences shortly after we moved in, but never paid attention since I am so absentminded and misplace things a lot. When I started...

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search