Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xstephaniexkx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:59 AM
    I see small orbs floating
    Hi
    My twin brother died four years ago and for the last few years I have been able to see small bubble/orb like objects floating around and sometimkes feel a presence at night time in my room it scares me a little bit but if I knew it was my brother then I think I would feel better and if so would there be any way to talk to him!
    This is also a photo taken of me surrounded by them I do not know if this is just the camera or orbs if anyone out there could enlighten me I'd be very grateful!
    I do believe in spirits!

binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 09:35 AM

I honestly don't know what to tell you. Maybe contacting a medium.. one thing I can tell you though. Is I've seen orbs like that before in pictures. My own pictures in fact that I took of my dog outside at night on a clear winter day. Nothing on the lense or anything. So it could be possibly orbs or light reflecting off dust or something if its possible lol
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 06:48 PM

These are things on your camera lens or the sensor. They are spread out because they are out of focus. If you look at them carefully, you'll see the same pattern of dark and light on each one, which represents imperfections in your lens. That is, each one is a kind of picture of the same thing, the lens itself.

If you are seeing something like this just with your bare eye, they are most likely floaters, small bits of debris inside your eyeball. These are harmless and will probably move when you move your eye. They are easier to see if you stare at the sky and let your eyes go out of focus. These can be stringy or round. If you Google "floaters" you'll see artists' representations of what those look like.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 27, 2009, 11:12 AM

Just know that orbs are not spirits, but are balls of energy that will often accompany a spirit that is trying to manifest itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter seeing spirits & orbs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Lori, I am the mother of 5 beautiful daughters. The reason I am here is to see if I can get some help for my 19 year old daughter who has been seeing spirits and orbs since several months before my father died. I have been trying to seek someone that can steer me in the right...

Orbs around me. [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting concerned as in pretty much "every" photograph that has been taken of me in the past year an orb is either on me or around "me" and never anyone else! I recently got married and the orbs (or whatever they are) seemed to ruin every picture... of me anyway! This has only started...

Orbs with the naked eye? [ 4 Answers ]

:eek: My and my sister were driving.. at 230 am, with no cars in sight... Something that was nearly the size of a basketball, maybe even bigger -- moved semi fast right in front of my windshield.. It was aperfect sphere, a washed out white color.. We looked at each other and just got the...

View more questions Search