Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Is Ken Lay really dead?
    It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in Jackson Hole shooting pool and having a beer! :D

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/4045793.html
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jul 16, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Anthing is possible.. However Elvis really IS dead,, He kealed over when Lisa Marie married Michael Jackson... :P
    Who is Ken Lay? LOL I don't get out much
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Ken Lay is the owner/former CEO of ENRON

I think he is dead. But anything is possible.
    Cassie Posts: 150, Reputation: 46

Jul 17, 2006, 06:38 AM
    He wasn't looking too good last time I saw him on TV... the thought of living in a gated community without good wine and food scared him to death.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2006, 08:09 AM
    I got to spread it Stormy, but you got me on that one! LMAO!
    jbourque_99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2006, 04:54 AM
    If he is dead, we should bring him back up and do whatever is necessary to bring him back to life to spend about 50 years in jail. I lost about 60K in the Enron fiasco, but I really feel for the poor people who had all of their retirement invested in Enron, trusting that the company would take care of them in their retirement years. Now those people have NOTHING!! I'd like to get my money back, but would rather see them get their's first. Unfortuantely, Lay, Fastow, Skilling and those other Rat B@S$*&DS had plenty of time to put the millions where they can never be touched or reclaimed for the people who deserve them. Even if those guys go to jail, they won't be in your basic jail. They'll still be comfortable and taken care of like the rich always are. I love America. I was born here, and I will die here, but we still live in a class society that has different rules and standards for the rich, and the rest of us. If there is any justice, Lay is definitely feeling the fires of hell for all of the souls he left tortured here on earth... :mad:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2006, 06:34 AM
    I allways went the other way on Ken Lay, loving conspirisy ideas, the government had him killed so he would not spill his guts about government dealings with his company.

Since most likely his good friend George Bush would have pardoned him at the end of her term in about 2 years, all that he would have spent in jail would be about that 2 years ( another opinion) But presidents on their last day at work in their term normally pardon all sorts of people that never make the news much.

And as far as he burning in hell, in my younger day, as VP of a very large multimillion dollar company, there was a lot of things going on in various departments that I had no direct control over. There was illegal dumping of chemicals and all I knew was that I signed monthly reports that this or that was disposed of properly. We had some locations I would only visit 2 or 3 times a year and some operations over seas I never went to.

So Yes I could really see department heads of a coporation, making things they do look right and presenting them to the board of directros as proper procedures.
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 23, 2006, 06:38 AM
    Ken Lay is he linked to the court case with the Three British Bankers called the NatWest 3?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Hi,
    Yes, he is probably dead.
    Stress can do many things.
    Cassie Posts: 150, Reputation: 46

Jul 23, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in Jackson Hole shooting pool and having a beer! :D

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/4045793.html
    I don't think Elvis and Jim Morrison would have him, they are having too much fun and he has too much bad karma
    I think he is with Jimmy Hoffa and Asama Bin Laden dressed in camo's lurking around
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Comment on jbourque_99's post
    AMEN! They can buy big houses in Texas which under law, cannot be touched! HUMMMM!
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2006, 10:38 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Ah yes, as Dubya used to call him, "Kenny Boy!"
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2006, 10:39 AM
    Comment on Cassie's post
    Good point! Elvis would tell him that he isn't nothun but a hound dog!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

Dead in the Yard [ 4 Answers ]

How do I check to see if I am getting juice to the spark plug?

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

Car is flat/dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I fixed my car, but the question I want to know the answer to is; what actually makes or causes a car to be flat.dead ? When I say this, I mean when you turn the ignition it just makes an awful drone sound and just won't fire up. Thanks

View more questions Search