Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Nov 26, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Black shadow in my picture
    My husband took 2 pictures of my dogs and cat laying on the couch. In both, is a black shadow sitting with them. I have also found a picture I took 4 days later of my granddaughter with the same type of shadow next to her. I have done everything to debunk the shadows to no avail. I have used this digital camera 100s of times with nothing like these 3 pics. We have reversed the color in the pics and you can somewhat see through the shadows, so we know its not like a finger over the lense. Is there a person I can send these pics to so we can see what they think? If you have read any of my other posts you will know that we do have some sort of spirit living in our house. We just want to know if maybe I have a photo of it. Thank you p
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 26, 2008, 02:29 PM

Ooh, ooh, please send them to me! I and some new friends from this site have been looking into the shadow people thing.

The pets were lying on the couch, I assume at your home. Was the picture with the granddaughter in the same house?

I think you can attach it to a private message on this site. I'll send you a private message with my e-mail, so you can send it that way. I'd much appreciate it if you would.

Thanks!

Nov 27, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Happy thanksgiving! I am so excited that you want to see the pictures! I can't send them now but I can later on or tomorrow. I have green bean cass. To make! :) Yes, the pics of the shadows are the same house but different days. There are 2 pics of the dawgs that were taken seconds apart on a Tuesday. The grandbaby was a Sat. Also the same house when my grandbaby was calling out to "come in" (That was my other post) . Bizarre hu? I'll work on sending the pics and I'm looking forward to hearing what you have ta say. P

Nov 27, 2008, 11:06 AM
    BTW... I wanted to add on that the shadow in the pictures is not a distinct outline of a person. But I know it will not disappoint you! :) When I show it to pp they are awe stricken. I will reiterate more when I send the pics. Patti
    June1699 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Hey Pat.

This is very true. My nephew died in August 2006 from an overdose. When we buried him me and my nephews took a picture and in the picture had black shadows on are arms and legs.. . In December 27, 2006 my nephew and cousin were murder and we buried him on the 2nd of January, at 12noon on January 3 my nephew decided to take is own life. This is very much a true story!
    June1699 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2008, 02:22 PM
    I'm not trying to get answers here as to why there are these black shadows. I probably will never get what I'm looking for, but I'm sure there are plenty of people with the same curiosity! Sometimes I just want to speak to them, you know people said my family had bad luck but I don't see how god could have put us through all of this at once. I wish all of you happiness & forgiveness in your families.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 10:33 AM

The black shadows are definitely something from another dimension showing itself. Usually an animal such as a cat or dog will sense this entity and act nutty or bark at it. I lived in a very old apt in NYC years ago and every so often there would be a white ball in the picture with me. I found out years before that some dispondent man had hung himself in Apt #5 (I lived there for 3 years) and then I moved across the hall to Apt #6 where the photos with the white balls were taken. The entities can be either black colored or white colored. Somehow the camera can pick them up.
    sabey75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 07:12 AM
    I would like to see the pictures, me and my grilfriend are seeing some black shadows too. I don't know this site to well so if you want to email it to me at [email protected] I will deffently come back and post to you what I think
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 10:08 PM
    "I would like to see the pictures, me and my grilfriend are seeing some black shadows too. i dont know this site to well so if you want to email it to me at (e mail omitted) i will deffently come back and post to you what i think "

The posts you are interested in are over three years old so I wouldn't expect too much of a response.

If you want to post about this, go to the "paranormal " section and post them in the " Ask your question or search.... " box. That will start a new thread to address your concerns.
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Jan 29, 2012, 08:15 PM
    By the way what sort of effects for the camera 2 know where the shadows r?
    Gray, negative , sepia , emboss sketch , antique , moonlight , fog or no effect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Shadow Figure in my House [ 61 Answers ]

Help please! I have been living in this house for 2 years and all of a sudden in the past 4 months or so, I have seen this black shadow figure peeping and looking at me from the corner of my bedroom door in the hallway, it is there long enough for me to see it, I can't see any eyes, but it is a...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Eye Shadow [ 3 Answers ]

What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search