Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amie_vaught Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Am I falling out of love?
    I need help I feel like I hate my husband more and more every day. He does not help with anything including my daughter. Should I leave him or should I try to work things out?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Sep 7, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Work things out, feeling come and go. Have you talked to him about this, why doesn't he help more?
    Unhappily_Happy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 05:35 PM
    If you haven't already, try and work things out. You made vows to each other.

Don't bottle this sh&t inside until you want to leave him. Try talking to him and maybe seek the advice of a professional.

I must be missing too many details, because it seems like an out of this world question with the info you provided.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 05:53 PM
    How old are you and how long have you been married?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Falling out of love [ 5 Answers ]

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Tells You That He's Not In Love With You Anymore But.. he Will Ways Love You.

Falling in love [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think you can fall in love at any age?

I'm falling in love [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old. I work with this guy and I'm falling in love with him, but I don't know if he even knows. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared to. What should I do?

Falling out of Love [ 11 Answers ]

If someone really truly loves you, can they fall out of love so quickly when you break up? I was with this guy and he claims that he used to love me, but no longer does, but I still love him. He didn't really love me?

Falling in Love... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK...

View more questions Search