Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetnsexy2345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Orbs with the naked eye?
    :eek: My and my sister were driving.. at 230 am, with no cars in sight...

Something that was nearly the size of a basketball, maybe even bigger -- moved semi fast right in front of my windshield.. It was aperfect sphere, a washed out white color..

We looked at each other and just got the chills.. Pulled off the side of the road and turned around, but couldn't find a thing that could have made this white sphere..

Could this of been a spiritual orb? I read that they feed off powerlines, and their was one right above us at the time..

If it was an Orb.. could it of been a random spirit or possibly my grandfather whom passed away in January?

THANKS!!

BRandi
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 02:00 AM
    It could have been an orb. I can't discount them happening or not happening because I don't have enough evidence that would lead me to conclude that they exist or they don't. I have however, had enough experience with possible paranormal activity to which I have been witness, and that I lean toward being actual paranormal activity, that I could believe that they might exist. I have heard of them being visible to the naked eyes in such places as cemeteries. But, the first thing that I would do is to try and rule out any possible logical explanation for seeing one.

What was the weather like where you think you saw the orb? Hot, cold, summer, winter, foggy, etc. Was this near a lot of trees? Why do you think that it might have been the spirit of your grandfather? Was it near a place where he might have been at some point in his life?
    sweetnsexy2345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    It could have been an orb. I can't discount them happening or not happening because I don't have enough evidence that would lead me to conclude that they exist or they don't. I have however, had enough experience with possible paranormal activity to which I have been witness, and that I lean toward being actual paranormal activity, that I could believe that they might exist. I have heard of them being visible to the naked eyes in such places as cemeteries. But, the first thing that I would do is to try and rule out any possible logical explanation for seeing one.

What was the weather like where you think you saw the orb? Hot, cold, summer, winter, foggy, etc.? Was this near a lot of trees? Why do you think that it might have been the spirit of your grandfather? Was it near a place where he might have been at some point in his life?

It was on a road that is driven by lots of people every day ( I am in Minnesota) There were trees, but they were a distance from the road..

The sky was clear, it was chilly but nothing horrible.
    My sister was wondering if it could have been grandpa because @ that point she said she was thinking of him..
    He passed away in Iowa.. We are 5-6 hrs north of the Iowa border..
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 10:37 PM
    My Grandmother died shortly after my Granfather died. We had finished taking care of the house and the things you do in that situation and after a few days, on the third night, we left. About a mile down the road, two orbs, exactly as you explained, came down and floated in front of our windshield for about two or three minutes. We all just looked at each other and at the same time, everyone in the car pretty much blurted out, "Grandma and Grandpa just told us goodbye." There really was no doubt about it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 02:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    My Grandmother died shortly after my Granfather died. We had finished taking care of the house and the things you do in that situation and after a few days, on the third night, we left. About a mile down the road, two orbs, exactly as you explained, came down and floated in front of our windshield for about two or three minutes. We all just looked at each other and at the same time, everyone in the car pretty much blurted out, "Grandma and Grandpa just told us goodbye." There really was no doubt about it.
    Might have been... Hopefully, probably so...

Again, I can't discount the possibility of them happening because of personal experiences that I have had. And, quite frankly, I do hope that the events that you and sweetnsexy2345 have experienced are real and that it is some kind of contact with a deceased relative.

I should start a thread about the paranormal things that we just can't seem to explain away to logical explanations. I do have a few stories...

But, again I would look for the logical explanations first as to why what you saw or experienced happened. Lights, reflections, being overly tired, floating spider webs, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter seeing spirits & orbs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Lori, I am the mother of 5 beautiful daughters. The reason I am here is to see if I can get some help for my 19 year old daughter who has been seeing spirits and orbs since several months before my father died. I have been trying to seek someone that can steer me in the right...

Being naked,looking good, [ 3 Answers ]

So, I want to know how to look good and be comfortable being naked. I'm a big girl I weigh a whopping 203 pounds which I'm not happy about. After I had my daughter I just didn't think about getting my body back. I was focused on getting my life in order. I just want to know what to do to make...

Can't erect while naked [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was reading a post made by another user here about his frequent uncontrolable erections he gets while he is naked. OH HOW I WISH I HAD THIS PROBLEM! I'm 18 and have just recently in the past 2 months stared having sex with my girlfriend. I am new at this (She took my virginity) but ever...

Being naked [ 8 Answers ]

Does anybody hate being naked in front of your man I'm on the vuluptious side but I'm not that big my problem is I had my son and now my belly hangs and I think it looks horrible I can walk around with my nickers / thong on but not without I love my partner and I no he loves me but I feel...

View more questions Search