Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Oct 23, 2007, 02:58 AM
    An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm.
    THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry.

The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that she wants. She is so excited, she is beside herself!

The old guy tells the salesman... I will pay by check. I know you need to verify it on Monday, so I will come Monday afternoon to pick up the jewelry.

A very pissed off jewelry salesman calls the old fart on Monday morning after calling the bank to verify the check... he tells him the bank says the check is no good!

The old geezer tells the salesman," I know the check is no good, but let me tell you about the weekend I just had!":D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Wise old fart! :p
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Very Wise inDeed, Haahhha:D
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Haha! What a bastard! Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A beautiful song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an excellent song from the 80's,I need the artist and title,this song,it goes like this... 'yodle,yodle,yodle,yodle,. if you believe in love,you got to'... this song sounds exactly like the song S.O.S from abba but it has a different name,of which I don't know,thank you

Bball, career, politics-this gentleman [ 4 Answers ]

How would you ask about if someone you haven't met for years is single or not? Sorry the title is confusing... :P

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

Beautiful skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a wedding coming up (I am 24), I am dark skinned (use bronze foundation) and have a pretty dry skin. As a result most lightening creams on the market make my skin more dry. I was sondering if anyone knew about a lotion/cream and body wash (rich in mositurizers) that can...

Beautiful hair... but what can I do with it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have long hair (about down to my bra line). It is layered (long layers) and I love the way it looks down. BUT... I can't keep it out of my face!! So no one ever see's it down because it's always pulled back in a nasty pony tail! I am allergic to hair spray (it causes me to break out in a...

View more questions Search